RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   type or write? audio heads (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209314)

Status 09-22-05 03:15 AM

type or write? audio heads

aight i type, but dont have printer, so i caqnt print them out, and now im fucked becuase i cant read it while i spit, and i dont feel like memorizing thme all,

so do you type or write?

Indeph 09-22-05 03:19 AM

I used to always type. Then I got a virus and had to dump my cpu.. so now I write.

Status 09-22-05 03:21 AM

word im gona start to write becuase it took like an hour to record a verse becuase i couldnt read while i spit, sucked balls

La Cosa Nostra 09-22-05 03:41 AM

Typing owns writing by far....

Status 09-22-05 03:42 AM

word it does, NOS you got a printer?

La Cosa Nostra 09-22-05 03:48 AM

No I have a local area network..

That leads directly to fully decked out office from which I can order things to be printed to.

∆ P E X X 09-22-05 03:50 AM

there's a thread liek this like 3 weeks old, but I used to write, but if I'm home I'll type. I think way after than I write so I lose a lot of shit in the writing process, not to mention the faster I write, the sloppier my hnadwriting, the more I lose. AND it's harder to make edits, notes and alterations on writtens vs some typed stuff.

So yeah, prefference: type.
Worse case: written or just jot down a skeleton and free it.

La Cosa Nostra 09-22-05 03:52 AM

A lot of the time when I write lyrics I am extremily badly dosed up on a number of narcotics and alcaholic beverages..

So my handwriting just isnt ledgable anyway...
Typing is awesome..

∆ P E X X 09-22-05 03:52 AM

oh yeah I forgot, I also read my lyrics straight form my LCD monitor while spittin the tracks. Got it's ups and downs vs reading it from the book, but overall, I still take type. I can just do more and do it faster and better. I can't argue with that.

Status 09-22-05 04:21 AM

yeah thats what i mean, i cant see the screen through my wind screen so im basically blind, i can barely make out the words, and i dont wanan be recording with my head turned left or right

not sure how to do

Tha Q. 09-22-05 06:13 AM

type.............................................. ................

E.C 09-22-05 07:40 AM

i type.... i find it easier.. i struggle to read my handwriting sometimes

leady 09-22-05 07:57 AM

i allways write, allways carry a notebook with me incase i think of suttin to write.. and if u dont memorise your lyrics atleast somewhat, your emotion wont get its full potential and come out as strong as it could do

American Tiger 09-22-05 09:54 AM

I write. I used to type....
When I had a headset mic.

Now that I have the correct set up I have to write my lyrics in a note book because I can't memorize a damn thing.

Dabatos 09-22-05 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
aight i type, but dont have printer, so i caqnt print them out, and now im fucked becuase i cant read it while i spit, and i dont feel like memorizing thme all,

so do you type or write?

lol i always type now.. writting takes too long.. n than wen u want to change something u have to re-write the whole line which takes forever.. ahhhhh lol