RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Mr.Jennings' weekly update on fucked up shit (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=113172)

Gunman tha Great 02-09-04 02:34 PM

Mr.Jennings' weekly update on fucked up shit

Blacks and Hispanics in Texas have a greater chance of being pulled over by police, a study from over 400 agencies found. The study revealed that, after routine traffic stops, Black motorists are 3.5 times more likely to be searched by Houston police than White drivers. The study also concluded that Blacks are 1.4 times more likely to be stopped than Whites. “It makes you feel like you’re a criminal or something….,” said T. C. Chapman, 77. Houston Police Department Assistant Chief Charles McClelland told KPRC-TV in Houston that, “all of our officers are aware of that and are informed about that, so we have a zero tolerance against racial profiling – always have been and always will.”

Kry-O-Gene-X 02-09-04 02:37 PM

well did we know this already?..or did we know this already?

Lokinator 02-09-04 02:39 PM

i can see this becoming a whole racial issue bringing with it arguments and childlike banter. .
. . so a vote in movement of mr jennings to make monthly / yearly updates because of poor ratings

Bigg E Z 02-09-04 02:42 PM

Hmmmm.....I agree with Loki....

The last time some1 posted something about a diffirent race being treated diffirently, there was all kinds of hell...

But i do think its rong....

Yu Bin SunD 02-09-04 02:45 PM

damn and i live in houston and drive without an license dammit errrrrr but i'm hispanic and cops are racial profilers here seriously

Bigg E Z 02-09-04 02:51 PM

Some of the most racist people i know are Black..!!

Yu Bin SunD 02-09-04 03:11 PM

actually they are....they fuckin think they own the shit....the white cops here give chances ...blacks just want a reason to fuckin hit u or sometin

~HoTTie~ 02-09-04 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunman tha Great
Blacks and Hispanics in Texas have a greater chance of being pulled over by police, a study from over 400 agencies found. The study revealed that, after routine traffic stops, Black motorists are 3.5 times more likely to be searched by Houston police than White drivers. The study also concluded that Blacks are 1.4 times more likely to be stopped than Whites. “It makes you feel like you’re a criminal or something….,” said T. C. Chapman, 77. Houston Police Department Assistant Chief Charles McClelland told KPRC-TV in Houston that, “all of our officers are aware of that and are informed about that, so we have a zero tolerance against racial profiling – always have been and always will.”

Well What About Georgia?

Gunman tha Great 02-09-04 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HoTTie~
Well What About Georgia?

Shit blacks and hispanics get pulled out, then beating in Georgia

~HoTTie~ 02-09-04 03:29 PM

Lol.

Word.

Police Here Are Cool With Me Though In Augusta.

I've Only Been Pulled Over Twice.

Lokinator 02-09-04 03:32 PM

yoo shouldn`t be hanging around street corners then, should yoo

=)

C-Section 02-09-04 03:34 PM

word gerogia is racist. thats were my gandpa was from and he was a racist piece of shit.

~HoTTie~ 02-09-04 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Section
word gerogia is racist. thats were my gandpa was from and he was a racist piece of shit.

Lmao.

C Sec So Dope.

Daz 02-09-04 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Section

damn..that sux

Gunman tha Great 02-09-04 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HoTTie~
Lol.

Word.

Police Here Are Cool With Me Though In Augusta.

I've Only Been Pulled Over Twice.

Females don't normally get pulled over. My homeboy was pulled over in Buckhead because he had nice rims on his car and the cop figured he was a drug dealer and he was smoking a newport so tha cop figured at least he'll be smoking weed, when he came up and dude's papers was all good and what not the cop gave him a ticket for 'noise pollution' even though we weren't anywhere near any houses and it was exactly 7 o'clock in the evening on a Saturday.