RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Verbal Emotion's III (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=257)
-   -   This Is Wack.. Dont Delete This Dabatos (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184045)

FlowIntelligent. 03-28-05 03:52 PM

This Is Wack.. Dont Delete This Dabatos

Dont delete this right away... people need to read..

How out of the 10-12 people left in the tourney only me and kesse dropped verses

Rapverse has some of the best topical heads but yet they are fucking lazy. If you cant drop a 20-30 line TOPICAL verse why even join the tourney.. its waisting everyone elses time. Im trying to go for my 3rd topical tourney but i wont have anyone to battle next round because no one showed up

and its wack that if i win my battle with kesse which im up 1-0... that i gotta battle some herb that got 2 rounds further because of no shows. Thats wack. And on another note.. if i do happen to win... kesse should still be in the tourney because at least he dropped a verse..

everyone else in this tourney who no showed is wack.

And if there is a problem with that and if you think you can beat me in a topical.. set it up.

Because youre waisting my time by no showing.

And i want KORV2 up but i cant get it up because tournies are taking too long to close and i want a topical tourney and i want to be champ unless i win by no shows.. its not even worth it.

Dabatos do something with this tourney cuz its getting ridiculous

Sean Gunner 03-28-05 03:55 PM

How do you propose that we make any more consequences? We have battles on records, posts cut in half, only thing left is cutting records in half.

Know-Gimix 03-28-05 04:17 PM

BAN FOOLS... lol... iunno, i agree, cuz its like that in every tourney.

Sean Gunner 03-28-05 04:30 PM

Haha, well there goes half of the site. There is no way to help. I will PM people I guess, maybe that will help.

FlowIntelligent. 03-28-05 05:29 PM

fuck the no show people... the only reason they no show is cuz they scared to lose and if they dont check in they wont get a loss on they record.. you think they care about posts lol.. cut 2000 posts in half and theyll have 2000 posts in a month. Just let them no show. i just hope i get someone to battle next week and not a no show waistin my time.

Sean Gunner 03-28-05 06:11 PM

Don't worry, Era. I will battle you if your opponant doesn't show. :thumbup:

Luse Cannon 03-28-05 06:30 PM

I wanna battle Era. lol

Sean Gunner 03-28-05 06:34 PM

Lol too bad. If his opponant no shows then I will battle him. He will still advance, but hey, least he got a battle.

Luse Cannon 03-28-05 07:02 PM

awwe darn. he thinkin he better thatn me. but he fails to realize i own him. lol. i woulve owned u if we didnt tie lol

Dabatos 03-28-05 07:15 PM

i'll battle all of u n kill you ;) lol.. what happen to our 50 mil battle F.I.?

Os1ris 03-28-05 07:28 PM

i showed to my battle!!!!

Compose 03-28-05 07:35 PM

i would join this tourny but the same thing thats happening to the league is happening to this thats why i closed the league and i even sent out PMs to people reminding them to checkin...nothing...i dont noshow but everyone else does so theres no point in joining, just let it end and someone else will bring back a new one with different mods and shit, watever your choice is if i joined i would stay and not noshow but wats the point in me battling 3 people when im suppose to battle 20 you know so i feel u flow...

peace

FlowIntelligent. 03-28-05 07:43 PM

dabatos you no showed thats what happened... Forgotten flow.. you do realize that i have won two topical tournies beating L.I in one and somebody else in the other... not to mention i have only lost 2 topicals on this site ever.. once against dabatos and once against r-rated. Ever since you got the topical leader of that dreamteam shit ya head got big.

I dont even fuck with topicals like that anymore but what im doing is becoming the first person on RV to win 3 topical tournies...

you got skills yes... but you are getting big headed for no reason... thats exactly what im talking about when i say we gotta reform RV... shit like this

1 battle this week went down

out of 6

you people do understand that 1 out of 6 is not good lol.

And my point of this thread is too say fuck the bullshit. I had to battle every week and drop a verse every week, but everyone else is gettin free rides fuck that. Make them battle again who they was supposed to battle last week. No show wins in a tourney are gay as fuck and i want to battle the best person if i get to the finals not a noob who got here by no shows feel me

Luse Cannon 03-28-05 07:46 PM

nigga calm down lol

Luse Cannon 03-28-05 07:47 PM

nigga i aint gettin big headed. i was just joking. i dont care who u beat man. i dont care bout battlin u. lol u need some medication.