RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Rap Game (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414)
-   -   Miscellaneous predictons, breeze, and shit talking. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213347)

∆ P E X X 10-31-05 09:22 PM

Miscellaneous predictons, breeze, and shit talking.

For starters, who are you guys predicting will get bounced this round?

ILL GEE 10-31-05 09:35 PM

Tell you what... it won't be me, that's for damn sure... my squad got some things in the works for da A-Team, nah mean... at the same time... i'm watching my back... i done seen a few of my ideas been leaked already... don't know how... but i think somebody on the A-Team know what i'm talking about... ya better get at me hard cuz i owe y'all one... werdage

as far as getting bounced in the first?... I'm thinking mad knight or DQ... no hate... but they own squad don't even think they strong enough to spit in the first round... want them to do a hook and shyt...lmao...that's wild... no faith in ya team mates???... damn... better hope they don't mess around and be a deciding vote on ya departure...lol... personally, i hope the tables do turn on them... i always gotta go with the underdogs, nah mean?

on another note... wuddup tito?, IDH?and whoever else i'm cool with over there... don't take shyt to heart ...i still luh y'all...lol

Ms. Get Gully 10-31-05 10:46 PM

word nigga i feel you..nothin to it..just business ;). lol but as for my predictions on who gets cut? I'll keep that to myself :). But i think it was DQ and MK who decided to do the hook themselves..I'm assuming??....i dunno tho alot of decisions being made when i aint around ..i guess its cuz i be at work all day lol but ne who..Good luck to all ya fuckaz...
wattup the gram..get at me on aim sometime nigga..

II LayDeMc II

Implicit 10-31-05 11:11 PM

I think that..................someone is gonna win. And there is a SLIGHT possibility that someone will lose.

L. Veracity 10-31-05 11:58 PM

^ werd, I'm with Mr. States The Obvious

ILL GEE 11-01-05 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
word nigga i feel you..nothin to it..just business ;). lol but as for my predictions on who gets cut? I'll keep that to myself :). But i think it was DQ and MK who decided to do the hook themselves..I'm assuming??....i dunno tho alot of decisions being made when i aint around ..i guess its cuz i be at work all day lol but ne who..Good luck to all ya fuckaz...
wattup the gram..get at me on aim sometime nigga..

II LayDeMc II

nah...cuz MK wanted to spit and he was asking dudes why he couldn't... someone replied with"cuz we need our strong spitters to rep" or some shyt like that... basically keeping MK and DQ in the background... the nice way of saying..."we don't want y'all fuckin up our shyt"... it's that real over there?..lmao... damn... i rather a nigga tell me i'm garbage then to try to play nice when i KNOW the nigga think i'm trash!... that shyt is disrespectful... a slap in da grill piece... me?...i'd battle the nigga who told me some shyt like that... then i'd throw his ass in the H2H and get his ass ejected from da tourney... then i'd laugh my muhfuggin ass off!!!! ...but that's just ME... nah mean?...lmao.. let me stop instigatin' shyt for dude black out and really go ballistic on his own crew... don't worry bout it DQ and MK... i got faith in you mofo's... as Martin Lawrence would say..."Y'all my muhfuggas!!!!!"

13th. 11-01-05 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
nah...cuz MK wanted to spit and he was asking dudes why he couldn't... someone replied with"cuz we need our strong spitters to rep" or some shyt like that... basically keeping MK and DQ in the background... the nice way of saying..."we don't want y'all fuckin up our shyt"... it's that real over there?..lmao... damn... i rather a nigga tell me i'm garbage then to try to play nice when i KNOW the nigga think i'm trash!... that shyt is disrespectful... a slap in da grill piece... me?...i'd battle the nigga who told me some shyt like that... then i'd throw his ass in the H2H and get his ass ejected from da tourney... then i'd laugh my muhfuggin ass off!!!! ...but that's just ME... nah mean?...lmao.. let me stop instigatin' shyt for dude black out and really go ballistic on his own crew... don't worry bout it DQ and MK... i got faith in you mofo's... as Martin Lawrence would say..."Y'all my muhfuggas!!!!!"

werd dawg

i came in this shit to try get better at audio not be pushed to the bakk to do the fucking hook

Zone Out 11-01-05 10:39 AM

^if you came in this to get better in audio, then you dont have a chance.
and if you had any self respct for yourself, you would handle that situation in a battle.

Mad Dog 11-01-05 11:01 AM

predictions...ima keep to myself...but i ain't goin no-where soon

L.E 11-01-05 12:12 PM

Now there is a lot of cocky talk...

But really...anybody can be booted out. I remember reading and explanation that the other team decides who gets voted out...so if your better at audio, you may have a greater chance of bein kicked out.

DQ 11-01-05 12:26 PM

Just to clear the air, I don't mind doing the hook...it's basically same as 2 bar verse or whatever...

E.C 11-01-05 01:37 PM

lol y everyone bein snide on mk n dq? they both kool... i would prefer to work with them more.. becuz i know em alot better. dont matter bout skill. its the heart. fuck the haters

Zone Out 11-01-05 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama Queen
Just to clear the air, I don't mind doing the hook...it's basically same as 2 bar verse or whatever...

EXACTLY
Thats what Im saying.
it IS the same, but they wanted yall to do a hook not because its the same, but because they felt yall wasn't good enough to do a 4 or 5 bar verse

DQ 11-01-05 02:08 PM

I know I'm weaker link of the team so I don't mind at all...all I want is for the squad to have a strong track...

L.E 11-01-05 03:21 PM

Shit talking...

I took the biggest shit today...

[/more sarcasm]