RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   V33bsta vs Big Maze (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=116402)

V33BSTA V3N()M 03-13-04 10:31 PM

V33bsta

fhahfdj;aldfad

V33BSTA V3N()M 03-13-04 10:33 PM

Ight yo, i'ma paste up Big Maze 1st Verse, then mine, and he gon comeback wit his 2nd...

V33BSTA V3N()M 03-13-04 10:37 PM

Challenger

This is Big Maze's verse...

Speaking of dicks you must like that calculation/2 sticks 4 balls for you a perfect combonation
You give your pen venom but it dont spit true facts/you refill your rubber with nut after hitting lambs from the back
You shouldn't talked shit or I wouldn't be at you/At midnight you go to a park and feel on the statues
when you really ready to battle just set it up indeed/I'm gone give you a revolution like christ that's gonna make you bleed

V33BSTA V3N()M 03-13-04 10:39 PM

Champ's Verse

"LIL' PEPE, YO TIME'S OVA" SHYYYTTT!!! YO DID I LIE, TOLD YA!/
V stepped into R.B. thinkin it was R.ehabilitation for the B.i-polar/
When this retard, Big Maze, stepped up lookin like sorta/
Coked out Dumberer, wit his tongue iced to pole bar, on a hand stand with his 3 inch reverse strapped through my mic holda/
FOOL! This RAP GURU highest of high rollaz/
DRAG()N KISS V3N()M darts through flute, float the mic cord nigh shoulda-high choke ya like Live COBRA/
Assure yo kinder-crew never die olda!/
Where yo open puns actually match yo face, clown, blown up on Open Mike Bullard!/
After putting his all out, raised Simons brow up, but he be like, "'SOOO WHAT'!... VYPA's Colda, ya 'BIG LOSER', but hey nice ta know ya"!
Peep this equation: Balls-Point Blunt Trauma + Maze's Prostate = peepee hurtin/
Come so hard on this bytch, ill sound thrust got him moanin like he be virgin/
peepee gogglin, 'cause his ass in the park playin bench monkeys, blowin Peewee Herman!/ Please... he see V??? SHERMED OUT!!!/
"Big Maze"??? OOOOHHH, AHAHAHA! Shyt yoself Big Mama, sounds like that can spray from a purse/
Yo soft ass likes to flip, but can't take when it hurts/
Rather catch the NFL, cause yo back door plan gets the skirt/
Plus yo last line of defense, Pastor Maze, be that from behind the altar stand prayer at church/
Get lost in yo own Rat Maze, hamster race, fairy Jerk!/
Damn, man, place yo own fate under Curse/ and tamper wit ancient scroll sacred WORDS/ str8 from the Sanctum of the SAVIA of the Earth/
By touching my HOLISTIC-LAMB-BLEDED Signatua/
Best get yo own exorcist to man yo cramped hand shaded charicatuas/
Watch yo roster get the best down-handed like Rick Carlisle/
I'll line up the rest of these groupie pancees takin turns to gang bang ya, "HAKUNA MATATA"!/
Bless you, but say "CHRIST" again and RED-ATTACK on yo Kiddy Klutz Klan, DEFACED STIGMATA!!!!/
COME SECOND YESHU'DUNZARAE!

V33BSTA V3N()M 03-13-04 10:43 PM

Timeline

Aight yo, whenever you can comeback wit yo 2nd verse Maze, if not by next tuesday, you forfeit.

V*****

V33BSTA V3N()M 03-13-04 10:48 PM

Dang, y didn't Big Maze's name show up on the title, mods please add Big Maze's name in the bracket, thankz.

V33BSTA V3N()M 03-15-04 11:14 AM

Another forfeit

Looks like Big Mama Maze busy housesittin, so this win is under my 2-0 columns.

Good eating you up shrimp!

V33B5TAR*****

Regulator™ 03-17-04 01:35 AM

UmMmMm..You Both Suck Pretty Bad..Big Maze Had No Good Punches, But HadPetter Flow, Venom Had Better Punches, Wordplay, Multies,..Vote: Venom

Dont Question My Vote...

V33BSTA V3N()M 03-17-04 12:01 PM

You askin for it!

Yo Regulator, yo phony trick ass can blow a dick, all my last victories have come by way of forfeits, so if ya fake ass ain't shyt, step to this don!

DaLyricalWhiz 03-19-04 12:27 AM

whoa, this battle really fucking sucked bad venom smoked that dude lol

V33BSTA V3N()M 03-19-04 12:25 PM

sfhsgjadfugr

Madd luvs up! Critique my other battle between carlson too...

ålphå bë† 03-22-04 10:50 AM

True.This Battle Was Rather Weak But Im Goin With Venom On This One.He Had Better Disses

Vote-Venom

big maze 03-25-04 01:31 PM

See I've come find out that whatever this fools name is a joke. How the hell you gone tell people that was my verse. All I was doin was making your weakass signature look bad and if you want a verse I'll give you a verse. Yeah you lucked up and grabbed two bogus votes but it's cool cause I'm bout to get five on ya boy. Now stroll down and read me spit bitch.

V33BSTA V3N()M 03-30-04 02:10 PM

Yaddy yaddy yak-yak, you want to revoke yo verse, that's ight, this one ain't gotta go down anyways, cause I didn't feel like I needed to try on yo weak initialization. But yo scrap this whole battle, I don't need to step up off of you.

This Vet done resigned from battling since 2 weeks now, so you chose the best time to front kid, but if you gon push my line, trust me I will come back and butcher yo ass for good.

LOL!

V33B5TAR*****