RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   ~Da-Prophecy~ VS WORDPERFECT (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=84993)

WORD~PERFECT 10-12-03 04:21 AM

~Da-Prophecy~ VS WORDPERFECT

no d/r
no crew
no bar count
no holds............

~Da-Prophecy~ 10-12-03 05:12 AM

Yo..

Brace-ya-form for the force I’m bringing, ya shit just makes-me-yawn
It’s like you ready to steal autumn the way you bout to “take-a-fall”
You insane-to-call me out, I got the brains-and-brawn to break-ya-jaw
You skilled? Doesn’t “ring a bell(e)”, like French bachelors afraid-to-call
WP just fakes-he’s-raw, he’s getting smoked quicker-than-small-blunts
And even with red crayons, this dim witted bitch-couldn’t-draw-blood
Proph-bringing-raw-stuff, equipped to leave Word~Perfect's-jaw-fucked
The closest u’ll get to “bakin” me is the fact that ya script-is-a-“bore”-son (bacon, boar)
And the proof of that’s in his name, watch Perfect “drag on” in his rappin’
The worst you could do to me… is remind me you’re in my faction ---

Could u also restrict urs to ten lines ??

Uppn ..

~Da-Prophecy~ 10-12-03 10:35 AM

Where is u ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WORD~PERFECT 10-12-03 10:46 AM

waiting on you............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .

~Da-Prophecy~ 10-12-03 10:57 AM

Quote:
waiting on you............................................... .................................................. ..................................................

^^ It seems that its ur turn to post ..

CasalenA 10-12-03 11:26 AM

Da Prophecy U should of trie dharder in our battle

I liked ur opener hear it was sick

Use this stile for now on, fuck the bold lettring and shit It confuses people, stick to this and stop wastin ya good verswes on shit ppl, earn respect around here

PaYcE

deser_eagle 10-12-03 11:45 AM

word where you at nigga? u gon' no show on da prophecy? hahahahahahaha what a pussy............................................. ..................................

~Da-Prophecy~ 10-13-03 10:52 AM

blah ..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WORD~PERFECT 10-14-03 01:52 AM

im here shit i aint know bout the battle im sorry dawg im here though............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ............

WORD~PERFECT 10-14-03 02:12 AM

the PROPHECY is the prophet~sees no profit-so stop it-
you tried to get in whos ass?this fags~just~mad im cock blocken..
either your ego got this kid gassed-or he a comedien who catches laughes-think 1-1 means something?It only proves your half ass.
Acting like you at my level,but cant see M.K.C-You my clone, get off my dick MINIE ME.look it up in the dictionary....an OMEN is a PROPHECY-they go synonomously- but it don’t apply stop dreamin-you only share my style when you spit my semon.see the PROPHECY came true- and so did the OMEN...I just FUCKED YOU!!!!!!!

Emerge 10-14-03 03:10 AM

wordplay-tie
vocab-wp
flow-p
punches-wp
flow-tie
overal-close but wp barely gets it

either your ego got this kid gassed-or he a comedien who catches laughes-think 1-1 means something?It only proves your half ass.
/\ /\
i dont know if u meant to but that line was funny to me cuz it was a double meaning and shit haha

Brace-ya-form for the force I’m bringing, ya shit just makes-me-yawn
It’s like you ready to steal autumn the way you bout to “take-a-fall”
/\ /\
dope shit

peace

cutastraphe 10-14-03 04:43 AM

uhh this battle was aight---DP had a nice flow, couple aight punches, good scheme------WP had an ok flow, sum aight disses--structure sucked---my vote is DP he came harder with the punches-------

prophecy hit my battles up in the sig------oneee

WORD~PERFECT 10-14-03 06:28 AM

1-1................................................. .....yo i could of gave better dp but i rushed cause i know i made you waite...my bust twin i didnt know you had set this battle for us.

WORD~PERFECT 10-14-03 06:34 AM

i was always under impression opunches personals and dissess won not structute and flow so i have to seriously work on that in compition nobody cared about how it was composed just if you hit the other rapper harder....im hoping thats why im 0-5 not that i cant diss...lol

yes herbal that was supposed to have ironic multimeaning thnks for noticing that pop

rule 10-14-03 08:39 AM

wordplay-Tie
vocab-Word~perfect
flow-Da Prophecy
punches-Wordperfect
over all-Wordperfect

I felt word perfects verse was harder with the fact of his punches, prophecy flow was pure heat an had good lines but i was feeling words more peace