RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Great weekend of football (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245215)

BigTony.Self 01-13-08 07:58 PM

Great weekend of football

what yall think????

them cowboys is done

lambeau is still leaping

the pats is undefeated

and the chargers go for redemption

football gods are definately bringing it this year!!!!

T lite 01-13-08 08:02 PM

YAY Go Packers! :)

01-13-08 08:37 PM

Yeah bring the fudge on!!

Tha .Q 01-13-08 09:00 PM

there was no soccer on today

La Cosa Nostra 01-14-08 01:37 AM

man.. what is it superbowl or some shit?

me n the boys went down to one of the local taverns next to a university yesterday and the place was full of yanks watching gridiron... i got some numbers too im gonna start fucking your women soon assholes........

J. Luth 01-14-08 12:24 PM

Giants looking nasty. lol same with Packers.

Chargers ehh

Tha .Q 01-14-08 02:53 PM

so lemme get this str8...

if the packers go on to win the SuperBowl, they will have had a perfect year?

When was the last time that happened?

J. Luth 01-14-08 03:12 PM

^LOL son you mean patriots right?

and last time it's happened was the 72 dolphins, who were 15-0 or 17-0? I forget lol nobody would of been 19-0 tho

01-14-08 04:13 PM

It was 17-0 from what I remember. and yeah, you got the team and year right. Let's hope for another.

J. Luth 01-14-08 05:38 PM

^I'm not. I'd say go chargers, but I don't expect shit fromm them.

GO PACKERS AND GIANTS!! WOO

01-14-08 05:44 PM

Who doesn't wanna see history in the making?

I don't care which fucking team you want to have sex with.

Adam 01-14-08 07:03 PM

History in the making? The Patriots deserve no respect.

At the start of the season their coach was caught cheating and video taping other teams, weak.

I've watched them play this year and it's just stupid, going for it on 4th and 6 when their up by over 2 touchdowns and just dumb shit like that, no respect, just people trying to set records. Keeping their starters on the entire game when they've scored 50 + points.

Sure they have talented players, but I don't give them any props.

Take the Colts for example, they were beating the Ravens 31-0 near the beginning of the second quarter so they started subbing in their second and third string players.

Oh yeah.. Giants will win the Super Bowl, if the Packers beat them, they'll win. Pats won't do it.

J. Luth 01-14-08 07:29 PM

^yea, they got talent, but Bill Belicheck is an arrogant motherfucka. I think Brady is the only one on that team I respect. Dude is best QB nfl's ever seen in my opinion. But Bill Bellicheck arrogant, the defense soo overated and so bad. they only look good when Pats have big league, cuz that forces other teams to be one dimensional. And they have dirty fucking players. Harrison, and then that dude who poked some giant in the face. ehh the fans tho are the worst.

Brady though is godly.

Enygma 01-14-08 07:46 PM

Brady is above average. He is far from the best QB the NFL has ever seen though. He's got probably the best offensive line the NFL has ever seen though. How many times has Brady been sacked this year? That's not a stat that goes to the QB, thats a stat that goes to the Offensive line :thumbup:

And look who he has to throw the ball to. And look at their running game. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the dude sucks, but put him on the Miami Dolphins and see if they have a winning season :thumbup:

J. Luth 01-14-08 10:01 PM

^dawg, he was doing it when his best receiver was Troy Brown. Look @ Peyton manning, that one game Wayne got hurt. No Wayne, and Harrison. He looked lost. Brady comes through in the clutch when it matters. Offensive line or not, you acting like he can't throw under pressure. Look @ the Giants game. He got pressured so much in that. And it reminds me of one play:

3rd and 8 or something, Giants get him Brady going down everybody like WORD SACK but somehow from his fucking back he threw the ball 30 yards and almost completed it to Moss. Dude is nasty. Even if he is not the best, he'd definately be considered in the top 2 or 3.

And this is coming from someone who hates the Patriots almost as much as he loves his favorite team.