RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   First Time - Last Time (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=107955)

Sublime D 01-18-04 07:03 PM

First Time - Last Time

tired topic...but usually interesting...when was your first time....what happned..how was it...and how does it compare to the last time you had sex...

o and on a side note..bruk may i have 100 posts back...

self 01-18-04 07:09 PM

No.

And, errr, oh ok.

Sister's friend...she slept over one night, and apperently, ohhh apperently, she liked me... She ended up in my room. Somehow... She was freaky. That's all y ou need to know.

Sublime D 01-18-04 07:17 PM

good story..but i didn't freepost..c'mon..this is total bs..i refuse to be an example...do u really want peopel on thsi site actin liek me..because that's what'll happen if you make me an example..2000 newb sublime ds typos galore..noone will win battles..RB will decline and go out of business...if that's what u want to do..if u want to kill RB go rigth ahead

Walter Wall 01-18-04 07:21 PM

lmfao at the freepost claiming he never freeposts

and that he thinks he can bring the site down single handedly

Sublime D 01-18-04 07:24 PM

^ freepost...post a story..and i commented on his story..and this is not a freepost becasue im telling you to post a story and not to freepost..by the way that word is stupid and the concept is completely irrelevant

TheProphet777 01-18-04 07:24 PM

he has a point...............but my first time...jesus it was almost like bruklors

I spent the night over my exgirlfriends house..cuz her brother is my best friend also..one night i was sleeping downstairs bymelf...then i feel her wakign me up at 2 am in the morning..she asked me to help her get something in the car she forgot..so she takes me to the car and searces and bends over and i see her pussy/ass in front of me...i was like....shit...is this funnny or what...so i say umm what u really brought me out here for..cuz if it is what i think it is..its working...she was like....Fuck me right here in the car seat...this was my biggest fantasy for u....and u know what the guy does when a hot girl asks him . So i just accepted but i just fucked her in the car...and took her in the corner after that night and fucker her on the playground. it was 2 hours after we got down...parents never found out either....Me and her are back together after that night...weve been goign out for 3 years now....im still happy...but im pursing her to live wit me...OK ENOUGH SAID!

oh yeah heres her pic.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/att...tachmentid=7126

Sublime D 01-18-04 07:26 PM

hmm...interesting story...that is a big fantasy for me too..a hot girl to jsu say take me now....i guess you have to know a hot girl for that to happen though...*sighs*

Straight Ace 01-18-04 07:32 PM

..Having sex with plastic can be fun with the right lubes..

TheProphet777 01-18-04 07:34 PM

^lol ur funy as hell....id bet u know all of that know wouldnt you....plastic bad...u ever watched HBO before..the show called real sex...one time it showed these sex dolls that look so Realistic...I mean for real...these dolls look like real people....there prices our outragoues though...arond 6000 dollars to buy the dolll..male or female..God for real the they made this Jennifer lopez one..IT LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE HER...Ass everything...jesus what more can u ask for right?

Jacent 01-18-04 07:35 PM

^^Officially gay for that remark...where's Muhthugga???

EDIT: Directed towards Straight Ace

Straight Ace 01-18-04 07:38 PM

& fuck a J.Lo doll..
..You use ur right hand 1 time..N she snaps..

& i hope they delivery her with make-up on.

C-Section 01-18-04 07:39 PM

my first time me and a girl i know ditched school,and we we just kicking back in her house and some where in our conversation decided we wanted to have sex, it lasted about 30 secs! WHAT!

but my most recent(last isnt a good word) time was with a girl i used to be with it was like what you see in movies, with slow music and candles and shit......i never thought i would do it like that, i was thought i was just going to be some kind of "player" that just goes in and fuckes then im out, but it was kind of dope. you guys just dont know about "never change" by musiq. it just gets people in the mood. and when ladys are into it its alot better.

Sublime D 01-18-04 07:41 PM

i know abotu neverchange isnt it dontchange

~HoTTie~ 01-18-04 07:42 PM

Umm..Skipped School.(BacK When I Was 15).Went To My Boyfriend's House...Chilled....Then.."Chilled"...Went Home..

TheProphet777 01-18-04 07:44 PM

wtf is he talkign about 30 seconds...lol one of yall came to early....lol 30 secs...Thats worse than that song Minute man....lol