RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Got Skillz - Summer 2005 (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=268)
-   -   Finals: SevenThird Vs DeadlyVision Vs Omen (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=198319)

...Voke... 07-05-05 02:43 PM

Finals: SevenThird Vs DeadlyVision Vs Omen

Rules:
Check By Thursday
Verse Due By Sunday
Voting Ends Thursday The 14th
3-6:30 Min
No Feeding
all others rules in the rule thread apply
This is for all the marbles, Good Luck To All Of You

the omen 07-05-05 07:58 PM

check... damn givin us no time tho,....

Know-Gimix 07-05-05 10:36 PM

check... iight i'll black list any one in Ghost Writers, and any fools that are obvious d/r.

Key... 07-06-05 01:28 AM

Stop the whinin both...lol its cyber fuckin championship..

the omen 07-08-05 01:06 PM

yo, ima need an extension this round man, i'm waaaay dissapointed in my progress, i have family over this whole week and havee gotten zero time to record and when i do get those few minutes to record im feelin rushed as hell so i have put like zero concentration on this... im ferreal questioning putting my verses out cuz this is like a new low for me, my mixers been fuckin up n shyt so this is fair warning now, if i lose, y'all got a distinct advantage already cuz of my situation... so fuck you!!!! lol, but good luck ferreal, im not gonna blame my shyt on my problems cuz that would be bitch... so congrats...ill tryn get mine up tomorrow...its terrible tho...

Key... 07-08-05 02:11 PM

Is cool wit me.

...Voke... 07-08-05 02:31 PM

its finals, just show up and your good, but not like 3 or 4 days after the due date

the omen 07-08-05 03:01 PM

YO, SORRY TO LET Y'ALL DOWN, but im not gonna be posting a track up this round... yea its a bitch move, but i got other responsibilities i gotta put my focus into right now and internet rapping is not top of my list at the moment cuz i got alot goin on.. i'll let PHEONIX or BLUNT cover for me if that is allowed, cuz to me those people would have been here if they had shown... so feel free to spot me guys! but yea sorry but i wont be posting this round so y'all gonn amiss out on my crazy punches....

ima letter you V, im comin AFTER YA, actually/
im double you(w) 7/3'rd is only just a fraction of me/... yea just a lil taste lol...

Know-Gimix 07-08-05 07:04 PM

you just said 7/3 is a fraction of you. but its mathematically 2 and 1/3 of you- nice wordplay though- im not takin my lines out on you, so you get to hear em, and I aint re-writing for nobody else if you don't drop. cuz fuck them bitches.

TitoBronsky 07-08-05 07:35 PM

WOW......................... unbelievable....................... OMEN YOU"S A BITCH!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO 7 and DV for manning up this round...................

Omen and MIKEZ both get dissed in "TRUE DOPE".... its in the songs forum........

haha

gluck to the both of yall..........

"EZ"

the omen 07-08-05 10:14 PM

you just said 7/3 is a fraction of you. but its mathematically 2 and 1/3 of you- nice wordplay though- im not takin my lines out on you, so you get to hear em, and I aint re-writing for nobody else if you don't drop. cuz fuck them bitches.

^lol, yea i guess i never thought of what the fraction was, i just recognized it as a fraction lol... yea i wanna hear what u cooked up for me, mos DEF keep those lines in there man, lol yes indeed, fuck them bitches...

Quote:
WOW......................... unbelievable....................... OMEN YOU"S A BITCH!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO 7 and DV for manning up this round...................

Omen and MIKEZ both get dissed in "TRUE DOPE".... its in the songs forum........

haha

gluck to the both of yall..........

^lol, tito comes in riding that saddle attatched to my ballsaCK ONce again...i knew i was bound to get the "your bitch" for not showing, but i did plan on showing, just that my mixer has become unworkable, i cant record... u kno wat, i dont have to explain myself to n e one matter fact... i'm glad you took the time out of you're day to diss me and mikez when everytime im online you IM me tryin to talk.... lol im not gonna waste n e time i just wanna say, i hope dv comes widdit, cuz 73rd is always gonna b champ if not man, time for a change mang... dv ima give u all my punches lol... good luck ppls, u both cool peoples as far as im concerned and i'm glad one of you will be winning cuz it coulda turned out alot worse... so you got me rootin for y'all.,..

Know-Gimix 07-08-05 10:52 PM

lol, keep handing me them personals... :grabs notepad: :thumbup: - i hope this is a trick to make kids think you aint gonna drop.

the omen 07-08-05 10:59 PM

^nah ferreal lol i was thinkin about releasing what i have so far after all this, but nah man im not gonna drop... you can DQ me rite now to be sure... lol... but beleive i'd tear you both apart if i did show ;)... you got me? lol....

Know-Gimix 07-08-05 11:03 PM

no chance... i had writers block all tourney, and it's gone... i am definately ready for both of you. - Im sure we'll find out for sure someday.

Logic The Goonie 07-08-05 11:41 PM

LMAO @ the irony.

Key... 07-09-05 03:13 AM

Unbelievable...........

Enygma 07-09-05 08:46 AM

You bitches are just lucky that I couldn't show for this tourney :thumbup:™

the omen 07-09-05 11:39 AM

btw, i never said i was the number 1, i only said i was double you... so i guess i am 14/3.... and i'll tell u wat, just cuz i got mad ppl IMing me sayin theyre mad im not droppin... ima wait to hear sevens drop... so i know if its even worth it, cuz uploading a 5 1/2 minute track from shitty slow comp to another shytty slow comp, dl it, then editing it, sending it back to the other shytty comp n mixing then sending it back again to upload sounds like alot of work rite now... so ima wait to hear urs first to see if i think i got a chance...

Know-Gimix 07-09-05 11:41 AM

rofl... now kids are just bein funny- i'll probably record later today.

Key... 07-09-05 03:48 PM

OK FUCK ALL THIS.

Tittled: Slashing You Into 7/3

www.soundclick.com/keyroguemusic.htm

Done Deal, Omen Said He Aint droppin. So I Focused on Seven.

Know-Gimix 07-10-05 02:10 PM

BOOO @ YOU

www.soundclick.com/seventhird - Title... "Free Beats For Seven"
Including REAL personals.

Restricted 07-10-05 02:33 PM

Aight I Guess I'll Vote..

Listening To DV's Now...

This Was Aight, I Was Liking To Whole Mixin In The Beginning Was Sounding Dope and Then Came Into That Hot Slow Beat. Your Punches Weren't Really Connecting Much, but They You Had Some Hot Ones Throughout Your Verse.....I Didn't Like The Slow Flow, Not My Type of Diss Track, but You Did Your Thing. Quality Wasn't Too Bad, I Could Understand You For The Most Part...I Think You Rushed Your Flow At-Some Points.

Listening To SevenThirds..

Aight..I'm Feeling This Beat and The Flow Is Right On Point. You Sound Like DZK On This Track....Like Exactly.....Your Not An Alias of Him Are You? Neways...Your Punches Were Pretty DeCent...My Fav Lines:

"all your punchlines are played, concepts are old
as the dinosaur bones placed to prop up ya flow"

"deadly don't care for rv, but runs half the site
the actress type- with lines twice as long and half as tite"

Your Quality Was Good Throughout and I Could Tell Exactly What You Was Saying...I Thought Throughout This I Heard Your Vocals Fade In and Out Throughout Your Whole Verse...Who Knows.

Vote - Seventhird For Better Punches, Flow, and Battle Track.

Decent Battle Fasho, Two Diffrent Styles, but I Feel Seventhird Took This..

~R~

the omen 07-10-05 03:15 PM

lol ya personals to me are off... cuz i havent released n e albums .... but ya flow on this is pretty nyce man, turn ya vocals up... if i woulda dropped my punches woulda eaten you... but ya flow has me... kinda dissapointed but its my own fault... meh...

Key... 07-10-05 04:21 PM

^^ u still able to drop..lol

But up on this..and yea i think i had betta personals on him than he had on me..lol but as snizzle would say "its figmantation of Imagination"..lol

Know-Gimix 07-10-05 04:34 PM

personals aren't any good if they're completely fake... and all of yours were, so yeah, figment of imagination.

Key... 07-10-05 04:48 PM

^^Isnt punches and personals mostly based on that, makin the listeners laugh?..lol cuz truth of matter is none of personaly kno eachother rite!

Know-Gimix 07-10-05 05:03 PM

no my personals are based on shit you've said and done, your personals are based on your imagination, the fact that Im dissin real shit, and you have to make shit up should say something. its whatever man, lets just let the voters decide instead of cloggin this thread worse than it already is.

the omen 07-10-05 06:08 PM

sayin this n im done... no bickering...

Quote:
personals aren't any good if they're completely fake... and all of yours were, so yeah, figment of imagination.

^ it seemed to ME that the punches u threw at me we'rent all real either tho, u just went on my pages n tried to find out shyt, like my album names, pics, life stories... all the predictable shyt that is easiest to find... you could look at my myspace for 2 minutes and soundclick and just find a butt load of played personals (ie, my baby, my pic, ect) but if you sit n think of clever shyt taht no one would expect it would be more original opposed to just grabbing some info off a page... i mean, i coulda put a bunch of fake shyt in my profile... like what if i was just makin shyt up and you wrote about it... that would make it fake.... just my oppinion tho... ya flow was on game man i'm not knockin ya diss, just the personals to me were shakey... all im sayin lol...

Acuity 07-10-05 06:33 PM

stop da fronting and the bitching..we all know who won this, seriously, i mean actually put away you net egos 4 2seconds, a deaf man could judge this shit......................

Know-Gimix 07-10-05 06:42 PM

you must be joking- are you gonna drop fat jokes on a kid who weighs 120 pounds? no- a PERSONAL is something true about your opponent, don't confuse punches w/ personals, personals have punches. fake personals are wack period. I dont see how its shaky me using your pics, and shit you guys have said publicly in a diss, instead of saying shit thats false and calling it clever.(omen)

the omen 07-10-05 07:26 PM

^ nah i feel you, honestly ihavent listened to dv's yet so i dunno about these fake personals he's using.. n i never said ur personals are fake, i just said that its regular to use pics n shyt to diss on ppl, but u never know if its actually them, i dunno, unless you really KNOW a person in real life, sometimes the ground is shakey on calling out personal issues, cuz it's kinda like guessing more than knowing fur shure feel me?

New Meth0d 07-10-05 08:08 PM

aight....

7/3...omg fuckin 7 min track jesus...you didnt need that much time, you ripped him at minute 1....aight flow is on point, punches is aight...delivery is nice im really liken the end reminds me of willy wonka lol....

dv...aight tha intro was coo...but ya flow aint sound good compared to seven...ya punches were aight...basically...it seemed like a david vs. goliath typa battle

v/ seven for overall better battle track

Logic The Goonie 07-10-05 08:45 PM

Seeing Seven win AGAIN is motivation in itself for me to have dropped, but it's too late.

*shakes head*

Phenom-in-all 07-10-05 09:39 PM

whoa. I ain't been on for a week, and WOW. Just listened to like 8 battle tracks. Tito's was nice - back on DV, but ima review this battle...

D/V - nice mixing on this unit - i was mad impressed. Flow was good, punches seemed aight, but nothing where I was sayin OMG!!! Beat switches were clean, and had some better material than I expected. Props for at least havin the balls to drop. lol. Good diss.

7/3 - holy shiznat man. 7 minutes? Hella punches, flow is good as usual. Seems like 7 minutes would need mad filler, but the whole thing was good goin at either omen or DV with every line. I don't get why you had the same flow the whole time, then last 8 bars or so you started switchin up your flow like cali? LOL.

Anyways - minus those two bars where 7/3 sounded like cali, this was one sided. No diss to DV, you came hard and thats dope for finals, but 7's drop was straight ill.

vote: 7/3

Key... 07-10-05 09:53 PM

Actually my personals were based on stuff we did in A.I and stuff every1 says the fact u and fluidmoon are together and OYD so since u said personals is what someone says or does or observes there it goes.

But like u said before "Whatever"..lol dont get mad now snizzle...atleast i dropped...i dont really care if i win or u win or omen does..lol the fact of matter is its "cyber tourny"....we prolly gonna win a discount fo a fuckin payless shoes...ya dig?..lol

Know-Gimix 07-10-05 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
whoa. I ain't been on for a week, and WOW. Just listened to like 8 battle tracks. Tito's was nice - back on DV, but ima review this battle...

D/V - nice mixing on this unit - i was mad impressed. Flow was good, punches seemed aight, but nothing where I was sayin OMG!!! Beat switches were clean, and had some better material than I expected. Props for at least havin the balls to drop. lol. Good diss.

7/3 - holy shiznat man. 7 minutes? Hella punches, flow is good as usual. Seems like 7 minutes would need mad filler, but the whole thing was good goin at either omen or DV with every line. I don't get why you had the same flow the whole time, then last 8 bars or so you started switchin up your flow like cali? LOL.

Anyways - minus those two bars where 7/3 sounded like cali, this was one sided. No diss to DV, you came hard and thats dope for finals, but 7's drop was straight ill.

vote: 7/3

aint gotta count that... since its crew vote -- and last 2 bars was on some willy wonka silliness, not cali.

TitoBronsky 07-10-05 11:23 PM

DV any way you try and wiggle your way outta this you still a bitch made section 8 living ass homo thug wit ya baby moma knocked up by the head of your local street gang.... dont play yourself.......

its on like donkey bitch

TitoBronsky 07-10-05 11:24 PM

DV any way you try and wiggle your way outta this you still a bitch made section 8 living ass homo thug wit ya baby moma knocked up by the head of your local street gang.... dont play yourself.......

its on like donkey kong bitch

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

keep my name out your mouth

:gfy:

Key... 07-10-05 11:51 PM

LOL^^Dont be mad in battle u got to use every weapon possible...

Pussy u just too caught up wit this net shit....wake up ..and smell the coffee

[.:D:.] 07-11-05 04:05 AM

Seven....i......HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE....that shit u put on ya shit...like it bounces from speaker to speaker >_<