RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The B.E.S.T CREW (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=410)
-   -   Semi Finals: Itcha Boy vs. Cola (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251677)

LPMNDCTE 08-29-10 07:43 PM

Semi Finals: Itcha Boy vs. Cola

Semi Finals: Itcha Boy vs. Cola

Rules: Double Elimination Matchups.

Both drop one punch a piece. I'll do it like this. It will be a best of 3 series. That means you have to beat your opponent 2x.

This is week one, so drop ONE punch. Next week, you will face the same opponent in a rematch. If you lose both matches, then your out. If you win both you advance. If there is a tie, then you have to face your opponent one more week in a tie breaker match.

Due Dates

Battles will be set up Mondays. Check In's due on Wednesday. Failure to check in results in a DQ (I will be watching this). Punches are due on Friday by 11:59 P.M. EST. voting ends on Sunday, 11:59 P.M. EST.

No-Shows

This is for money, so show up

Editing

The first person to drop their punch will be able to edit their punch until the second persons punch. The Second person to drop will have until the first vote is cast to edit their punch.

Feeding

If opponent agrees , then feeding is okay.

Voting

A brief explanation will do

Aliases

Allowed, just let me know who you are

Cola 08-29-10 08:47 PM

cool shit.....what up playa

Cola 08-29-10 09:04 PM

I'm not lion, i do everything my pen states, i spit raw right at cha in wit a high calibur
........Cuz battlin me leave ya with problems on ya hands like ya cheatin in algebra

Pen State Lions (football team) just for people that aint in US

Cola 08-29-10 09:05 PM

sorry for the edit, the bar was overlapsin, so i wanted to change the text size. good luck itcha

ichaboy 08-30-10 04:54 PM

I heard you had flow.. but in text, I see you stay trimmed but Actin' cool
swhy I'ma Cut Coke 'n Tip 'em over, n let the Voters say when they glass is full

two visional

Mad Dog 09-04-10 03:07 PM

Vote removed due to hissy fits.

ichaboy 09-04-10 03:27 PM

on some hate vote shit. saw that coming by a mile. LP and Adam, Vote.

Mad Dog 09-04-10 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichaboy
on some hate vote shit. saw that coming by a mile. LP and Adam, Vote.

Well it wasn't but if you have concerns I'll just edit my post to take it back to 0-0.

Is that what you'd like me to do?

ichaboy 09-04-10 04:55 PM

no nigga i want you to say somethin other than you like drinking coca cola so youre voting for em.

ichaboy 09-04-10 08:27 PM

you fucking cocksucker.

JTR 09-04-10 11:53 PM

v/cola cuz ichaboy said nigga

Adam 09-05-10 11:59 AM

One punch had way too much failed wordplay and the other wasn't a hard impacting punch. Super bummed.

ichaboy 09-05-10 03:34 PM

I disagree. please vote though.

I really don't know what the count is. 0-1? 0-2? 0-0? next time mad dog, just vote for my opponent and don't say something retarded that proves you're hate voting. thanks

Mad Dog 09-05-10 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichaboy
I disagree. please vote though.

I really don't know what the count is. 0-1? 0-2? 0-0? next time mad dog, just vote for my opponent and don't say something retarded that proves you're hate voting. thanks

it's 2-0

Count with me

One, two

Or

Ein, zwei

Or

Une, deux

Or

uno, due

Or

uno, dos

Or

um, dois

Or

en, to

Like I said if you really want me to remove my vote, just say. I'd have explained its just you couldn't be arsed when you voted, so I'm not going to on this occasion. And by the way, nice at aiming at me when JTR did the same, and he got overlooked :thumbup:

ichaboy 09-05-10 05:49 PM

he was prolly making fun of you. right over your head.