RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battle League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   After thinkin' about this for awhile... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=224600)

J. Luth 03-17-06 11:06 PM

After thinkin' about this for awhile...

... and then argueing about it with some "kid", who thinks he had the right to talk when he obviously doesn't, I have come to this conclusion.

If more than half the battles don't have two verses dropped in them... I'm closing RVW.

I'm just fed up, and first the two people who were supposed to co-mod this shit just decide to bail without notice. I guess they have their reasons, but w/e. So then it's hard enough doing shit alone. Script shit takes about 3-4 hours to do, and if half the people in this don't think it's important enough to show, then I guess it's definetly not important enough for me to spend 3-4 hours to do that shit. And shit, I could still be doing this, but some people who I talk to AIM know about how I haven't had MY computer since the sunday before last. So i have to hop around from my dad's computer to my mom's laptop, and they really don't want me on there, so I rarely got chance to do anything on this, let alone spend 3-4 hours doing shit for this.

So for the people who did put a lot of effort into this and stayed active like Rev and some others, I appreciate your cooperation throughout this whole shit. But I have no problem doing this if people are interested in it, but if they aren't, then i'm not gonna waste my time either. so that's that. pc

J. Luth 03-18-06 12:58 PM

11 battles, 7 no-shows. yup, fuck this. prolly gonna PM strobe. w/e

hot 03-18-06 01:26 PM

read my sig and check into our battle
sorry man i am no longer allowed access from work
and my comp at home is not net accessible at all
I tried
props to you man on another site this wouldve been genious

Dirty Nigga 03-18-06 01:41 PM

People are just gay as fuck.

Flashback 03-18-06 02:12 PM

mayne.......and i liked this too......

Dirty Nigga 03-18-06 02:21 PM

Me too...

I say we leave it open and you just cut all the Inactive people, and just dont let any newbs be involved in this...

J. Luth 03-18-06 03:11 PM

nah, i tell you what. if anyone who wanna take over this. go ahead. PM me and w/e...... i'm done with this tho.

KOOL COL-B 03-18-06 03:21 PM

boooooo @ hopsfall noshowin, shit woulda bin hilarious, werd

Dirty Nigga 03-18-06 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
nah, i tell you what. if anyone who wanna take over this. go ahead. PM me and w/e...... i'm done with this tho.

I dont really have the time to be runnin' a league...

but if someones gonna take over, I'll help 'em run it....if they need it.

Flashback 03-18-06 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelo
Me too...

I say we leave it open and you just cut all the Inactive people, and just dont let any newbs be involved in this...

1. I showed

2.Im not a noob....juss new on this site....

Dirty Nigga 03-19-06 02:15 PM

I didnt say 'Yo cut flashback' did I? lol...

Flashback 03-19-06 05:58 PM

Quote:
I didnt say 'Yo cut flashback' did I? lol...

I KNOW!!!

juss wanted ta fit in :(

lol

Dirty Nigga 03-19-06 08:31 PM

And you do....

Like Meat on a sandwich....

Kawn Flixx 03-19-06 10:44 PM

Yo spul get me modded in this and ill help run it if needed ill be the head honcho and run this cus i think alot of people like this we just need to turn it into one show..and ill get belts for the people to rock

Flashback 03-20-06 02:48 PM

Quote:
And you do....

Like Meat on a sandwich....

word....lol now im hungry......