RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   The truth about Pitbulls!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240455)

Valerie 03-05-07 06:28 PM

The truth about Pitbulls!!

http://www.ukcpitbull.com/flash/pitflashfinal2.swf

:thumbup:

Pure Knowledge 03-05-07 06:34 PM

That shit sucked. Boring as hell with crappy music.

Valerie 03-05-07 06:36 PM

^ another idiot who only listened to the music.

did you even read what the fuck was bein said?

Pure Knowledge 03-05-07 06:38 PM

Read what was being said? Yeah, but videos aren't supposed to be read. This is old fucking news, the only point made was that pitbulls get abused...just like tons of other animals. They could've summed the entire thing up in 10 seconds.

So yeah, since I already knew everything this photo montage was explaining, all there was left to do was hear the music...which wasn't good either.

Valerie 03-05-07 06:40 PM

yea but if you were to walk up to a random person and be like whats yor opinion on pitbulls they would be like mean and deserve to be banned.

this is why the video was made to show people who have said everything bad about pit's get shown the good side.

Pure Knowledge 03-05-07 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vokab
yea but if you were to walk up to a random person and be like whats yor opinion on pitbulls they would be like mean and deserve to be banned.

this is why the video was made to show people who have said everything bad about pit's get shown the good side.

Ahahaha, I've never heard anyone say pitbulls should be banned. And whoever thinks they should be banned, probably heard about a pitbull eating a baby...not knowing it was probably because the baby was perceived as getting too much attention that the pitbull deserved.

Btw, if that video's supposed to convince people of something, it should at least be interesting. Not just text and pictures.

Mad Dog 03-06-07 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Knowledge
Ahahaha, I've never heard anyone say pitbulls should be banned. And whoever thinks they should be banned, probably heard about a pitbull eating a baby...not knowing it was probably because the baby was perceived as getting too much attention that the pitbull deserved.

Btw, if that video's supposed to convince people of something, it should at least be interesting. Not just text and pictures.

bold = poorest attempt at a defence in my life

Pure Knowledge 03-06-07 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
bold = poorest attempt at a defence in my life

Dude, have you ever even seen a pitbull eat a baby?

Ebircs 03-06-07 12:45 PM

stfu.....this was lame...

Mad Dog 03-06-07 04:20 PM

Quote:
Dude, have you ever even seen a pitbull eat a baby?

Personally, no...however i didn't say i was for Pitbulls being banned...thats like saying get rid of Rotweillers 'n' shit...and how does me not actually seeing a baby eaten by a pitbull change the fact that you're last post was a shitty defence for the species?

imo...just fucking bring back Dog Licenses...

WhoAmI 03-06-07 05:57 PM

yeh im feelin the dog licence thing...only because i wanna buy a dogo argentino pup and raise it :evil:

Pure Knowledge 03-06-07 07:06 PM

Quote:
...and how does me not actually seeing a baby eaten by a pitbull change the fact that you're last post was a shitty defence for the species?

Why else would someone call for a pitbull to be banned? The only reason I can think of is that they're a danger to children. The fact is, that's not always a result of animal abuse.

Mad Dog 03-07-07 06:21 AM

Quote:
Why else would someone call for a pitbull to be banned? The only reason I can think of is that they're a danger to children. The fact is, that's not always a result of animal abuse.

it's neither here nor there...it's like saying should we ban cars because people are run down by them?...should we ban planes coz they crash or boats coz they sink?...i think people miss the point...pitbulls are a breed of dog...if one bites...why do we have to assume that they are ALL the same...it's the whole nature vs nurture all again...if you raise an animal right...you have a great companion...if not...then accidents will happen...i'm not saying it's always someones fault when an animal attacks...but there's always contributing factors behind it...good OR bad...you could even go as far as to say there's a medical reason behind why some dogs turn on their owners...

i don't for a second believe Pitbulls should be banned...coz it's unjust to the people who have a loving dog who's been there for them and loved them faithfully...but something does needto be done i.e precautionary action to make sure that a dog attack becomes a thing of the past...

...and that includes filtering out the shitty owners who mistreat their animals

Pure Knowledge 03-07-07 02:15 PM

Quote:
it's neither here nor there...it's like saying should we ban cars because people are run down by them?...should we ban planes coz they crash or boats coz they sink?...i think people miss the point...pitbulls are a breed of dog...if one bites...why do we have to assume that they are ALL the same...

Dude, you just proved my point. If there's a car crash, it could be because the driver was drunk...but on the other hand, it could just as easily be a malfunction in the car. It's not always the owner's fault. You can raise a pitbull as best you can, but if you have a baby and end up giving it the attention it deserves, that could make a certain pitbull jealous, which would result in an attack...and it wouldn't be your fault in the first place. It's an animal, dumbshit, it has a mind of its own.