RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   My cd cover (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=162250)

50Cal. 11-26-04 05:58 PM

My cd cover

Nos made me this im coming out with a spoken word album in like 3 weeks so this will be my cover can i get some constructive critizism :thumbup:

Insight. 11-26-04 06:04 PM

8/10. lines make it look like tv which is koo, good cuttin, backrounds good, overall its pretty koo, but not the best. pz

Ltizzle 11-26-04 06:13 PM

its aight...
the main problem here is the quality of your picture, if it was better quality the cover would jump up a couple notches in the rating, thats definetly the biggest problem here...
i really really dont like the font on this though, ive seen it too much on sigs done by people with paint and it really doesnt look good to me anyways, so maybe get that fixed?
id say once you can fix that stuff then it would be an 8/10 but for now its a 6/10...

J Summers 11-26-04 06:15 PM

Here is Two suggestions... take the wanksta off da cover the one with the mr. t chains here is the othere one delete it off your comp and hang up your mic... your wack

TeamOne 11-26-04 06:36 PM

get the quality of the pic better..... its aight, but i think it could be better... i juss dont like it for some reason.... but its good enough

[.:D:.] 11-26-04 06:54 PM

man...i can make that shit betta...cuz it just looks like ass right now...

Ysdat 11-26-04 06:57 PM

dope cover, is that the same pic you had in your sig a while back?
I think to get the quality better you should get a pic where your actually outside in the street, that way you wont have to cut and paste(or whatever the graf head's do).

50Cal. 11-26-04 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saaran
Here is Two suggestions... take the wanksta off da cover the one with the mr. t chains here is the othere one delete it off your comp and hang up your mic... your wack

you corny dick head you dont even know what spoken word is queer my chains only 12o grams nowheres near mr t and your a fag my rap sheet speaks for itself you a bitch and always will be im in the bx webster housing how bout you come take my chains off? :gfy:

Infinite Skills 11-26-04 07:00 PM

if u made it.. click the eyeball hide the pic of u do scanlines then put it back on so ur not as blurry

50Cal. 11-26-04 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fi-del
dope cover, is that the same pic you had in your sig a while back?
I think to get the quality better you should get a pic where your actually outside in the street, that way you wont have to cut and paste(or whatever the graf head's do).

well my block is crazy hot right now and i aint trying to be out there taking pictures on some model shit lol but this is just for my spoken word album im giving it away for free ill take a better pic for my cd :thumbup:

50Cal. 11-26-04 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:Diabolic:.]
man...i can make that shit betta...cuz it just looks like ass right now...

ok fix it and ill give you 100,000 AND WRITE SPOKEN WORD VOLUME 1 IN THE LEFT HAND CORNER :thumbup:

[.:D:.] 11-26-04 07:26 PM

if u give me the original pic...

i wont use that background tho...

50Cal. 11-26-04 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:Diabolic:.]
if u give me the original pic...

i wont use that background tho...

i got the same pic in members mugshits take one :thumbup:

Acuity 11-26-04 07:31 PM

yo let dese brehs mess wit it cos dat first attempt u got no beef man just looks shit and propa amateur. Peace

50Cal. 11-26-04 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusiv G
yo let dese brehs mess wit it cos dat first attempt u got no beef man just looks shit and propa amateur. Peace

nos made it if someone can fix it ill pay them but i like it