RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   *** Designated Voters *** (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=128765)

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-08-04 03:42 PM

*** Designated Voters ***

i'm on another board where i came up with the idea of DESIGNATED VOTERS.....n it works....if enough ppl like the idea here,it can be brought to STROBE'S attention,n the wack ass voting system can be changed for the better on RB...it will get rid of D/R,the BLACKLIST, and the whole BATTLE FORUM PROBLEM THREAD...ok here is how it works

before the battle starts,both opponents agree on 5 voters they both think will be fair,n those ppl HAVE to vote.....they also pick a couple of backup voters in case one or two of the 5 is busy......but its done BEFORE the battle,n both ppl agree,so there is no bitching after the battle about unfair votes
this is done easily in PM's before the battle...one opponent PM's the other n sends a list of all the ppl he/she would agree to..n the other would pick 5(plus the couple of back up voters) out of those n he/she would agree to too,then they post it in the rules that ONLY those ppl can vote ...no outside voters.......then they can be contacted to be told that they were chosen.......thats all...........

shit WORKS.......instead of having a list of ppl who CANNOT vote,u have a list of ppl who CAN.....

this was called DESIGNATED VOTERS

Enhance 06-08-04 03:51 PM

sorry LK , thats wack how can u have a list of who can u will only let ur friends on the list...

Metaskriptz 06-08-04 06:44 PM

I have noticed that...When you vote in peoples battles....Well if anyone votes in peoples battles or a noobs battles...and when they said return the favor...The Person that you voted for will vote for you in that battle even if you lost..so people do it in noobs battles so they can vote for them...Another distractions from voting

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-08-04 09:30 PM

u have it wrong skripts,read what i said.........u AND ur opponent HAVE TO AGREE TO WHO IS A VOTER.........

Willa 06-09-04 12:49 AM

she said they have 2 agree on the voters together i think its a good idea

~Babylon~ 06-09-04 04:24 AM

I think its aiight..............but it needs to be more thought out...........

cuz i cant put my finger on it but somethin is wrong with it.........

MoTiF 06-10-04 12:42 AM

Its good it wouldnt be A system just somthin that they would have to agree on i think.It would be hard to write a code for a system like that.

Enhance 06-10-04 01:38 AM

Woups sorry then.. i only read u choose who votes.

its an ok idea but wont work unless everybody is active..
pz

Mad Dog 06-10-04 11:53 AM

Its an aight idea i might do that in future battles

Prodigy 06-10-04 01:43 PM

I think its a good idea, yeah it would need to be though out but I think it's
kool.

It would make the site much cleaner as well and you wont have to up battles
all the time.

I think if a system like this could be put in place it would make the battling
system a lot better for the admin, and the battles faster for the battlers.

t-storm 06-10-04 02:12 PM

nah

wouldnt it be slow as hell though? i mean u cud pick a couple of cats who r not online 4 days.......sorry but i dnt think it would work

-Zone Out- 06-16-04 06:12 AM

that would be stupid.
Because you could be friends with someone both you AND you opponent pick, and opponent didnt know about it.
Hod does your opponent supposed to know who you're friends with?
thats a dumb idea.

DeHotBwoy 06-16-04 01:01 PM

ya heard meh LeBron James ya heard me LeBron James Ya Heard me LeBron Jamnes

Tempa 06-29-04 07:11 AM

Definately not a good idea. For a lot of reason. What about new b's. They don't know anyone on tha site so they can't get people to vote. And like people said above, people would just put their friends on there.

Enhance 06-29-04 11:42 AM

latinkitten is a stupid bitch , period.