RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Eminem vs 2pac (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251574)

Cola 05-13-10 12:30 AM

Eminem vs 2pac

who would you say is the better artist?

whem Em first came out, i was always for 2pac, but its so hard to say that 2pac is on another level than emienm becuase, really, their about equal.

its almost like Kobe vs Jordan.

_Talksic_ 05-13-10 07:20 AM

i think em's more lyrical and pac spits with more emotion and about more realistic shit.
its close though if your talking about old eminem then pry em, but 2pac vs the newer em,probly 2pac.

Fly-E 05-13-10 11:12 PM

Pac verse eminem emotionally into music is pac but eminem get ery other catagory easily. Eminem has sold more than tupac the only reason why pac still sells is because eminem owns all his music his mom sold it to em when he passed tupac in the best rapper catagory and sales catagory eminem is ahead of eryone by more than anyone could imagine. But pacs legacy always lives.

So let me break it down for you coke dealer see if you agree.

Tupac- A much better poet

Eminem- A much better artist

Which are 2 major parts of what they do but one thing eminem has that tupac doesn't is life and as you live and keep movin and movin wit movements you don't stop attractin attention. R.I.P tupac a true legend but Eminem. There are people sayin what eminem has done since relapse all of his collabs are better than anything he's ever done. But eminem is eminem no matter what he does now he's the greatest. But pac paved that for him and eminem isn't goin to let tupac die now that he owns his stuff.

Lyriclesolja 05-13-10 11:29 PM

How the fuck can yall compare eminem to tupac?? thats like if i were to compare Madonna to John fuckin Lennon....

_Talksic_ 05-14-10 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly-E

Tupac- A much better poet

Eminem- A much better artist

worded perfectly

Mad Dog 06-06-10 06:46 AM

Eminem.

That's all I have to say on that one

M&rk 06-07-10 11:17 PM

eminem doesn't touch on hardly any of the real topics that 2pac spoke about, pac's mom was a black panther, eminems mom was a pill poppin white trash cunt, apples don't fall far from their trees. 2pac changed his name to makiveli, the reason why is because he's miles ahead in subject matter compared to any other rapper.

JTR 06-10-10 12:29 PM

tupac and eminem like jordan and kobe?

no... eminem is jordan

tupac is kobe.

Adam 06-11-10 07:55 AM

Jordan > Kobe.

Eminem & Pac < Pink Floyd

WhoAmI 06-11-10 08:05 AM

this thread isn't about pink floyd, so in this instance who actually cares where they stand?

but anyway,

eminem is a technically better lyricist there's no doubt about it, but Pac was a deep songwriter who generally had a lot more to say in his songs than simply bitching and moaning about his life

Mad Dog 06-11-10 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
tupac and eminem like jordan and kobe?

no... eminem is jordan

tupac is kobe.

Hang on...

...I didn't realise Eminem was a tall black man...

...And that Tupac was breathing.

Adam 06-11-10 09:10 AM

They both really aren't that great, their fame came from good timing.

JTR 06-11-10 03:51 PM

tupac was great for the time period he was in

eminem was great for who he is, what he is, and what he rapped about and the controversy surrounding it

mad-dog, ur not funny.

Mad Dog 06-11-10 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
tupac was great for the time period he was in

eminem was great for who he is, what he is, and what he rapped about and the controversy surrounding it

mad-dog, ur not funny.

Funny?

I merely made an observation on what you posted...

...YOU POSTED

JTR 06-15-10 09:45 PM

you're a smart ass trying to claim you didnt realize it was a comparison.

what you said wasnt funny, thats all i was saying bud