RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   True*d Vs Xl4real (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=100533)

TRUE*D 12-22-03 01:45 PM

True*d Vs Xl4real

10-30 LINEZ
I SPIT FIRST
NO HATE VOTEZ

LETS GO

TRUE*D 12-22-03 01:49 PM

This kid wants to earn a rep tryin to burn a vet? After I beat him, I'll turn his neck so he can look back in regret!/
Yo, it's second nature for me to punk these second graders thinkin they wreckin majors with the freshest flavors. They can't deliver a message... like stepped on pagers!/
SC can't focus, he needs "concentration camp". Get ya jaw shattered on the "Night of Broken Glass" boxin with the champ/
He's trying to kill my juice, but when I spill my views, I fill the news with headlines such as "The Ill Don't Lose!" I Used SC's Neck to Fill A Noose!" and I'm Known to leave the Skill-less Abused!/
I see you callin out mad heads, but I never seen you spit. You can't beat me pussy, period! Only blood leaves your lips (ewwww)/
I'll make an example of this newbie it's known, I break in a trample on those who subdue me in route to the throne/
You can't see me like unpaid cable channels. Tempt me to anger, I leave you fucks laid sprained and mangled! But I know you're affraid to engage in tangles with one who dumps phrases aimed to slam you!/
So what's the verdict in this? I hurt herbs when I work words to service this bitch. He's so pussy I see his cervix when he spits!/
Yo, this doesn't seem fair, so I'm comin with half my force, on the way to the top, cross me and I crash your course. I slash with swords, connect and straight gash your gourd. You liked my shÃ-t and asked for more, now you layin dead on the bathroom floor!

TRUE*D 12-22-03 02:43 PM

XL4REAL ITZ RITE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPIT NOW

XL4REAL 12-22-03 02:51 PM

ok spit not many disses though?

Im a major your a minor you wont get much finer your all over the place like papers with no binder,
Your a wanker son it will make you blinder your thick like oil with no grime refiner.
Your a little peice of a real big picture but your frame is broke and your spilt like a picher,
Your brain leaks out as you think of a scripture cuz your skull is weak your no hard hitter.
You tikkle my gums like cocaine but thats all, every time you step up you set ya self for a fall,
Your no big pimper stop trying to stall, even spitting in a dress your no bell of the ball.
Bitch stop crying it'll be over real soon, your just full of air like a hot air balloon,
So when I here you pop off everyone clears the room, u make a mess on the floor cuz ya stuck like glue.
Ima see you at sundown cuz you a fucking cowboy,
and i'll shoot you down so noone else you can annoy.

TRUE*D 12-22-03 02:53 PM

peace

lets get some votes up in this mutherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin Vented 12-22-03 05:26 PM

in my opinion i think true won by a little

punches both
metas tru
personals x
wordplay both
consistancy throughout tru
overall tru

no hate just opinion

if someone wants to battle I will im bored

TRUE*D 12-22-03 05:30 PM

GET SOME VOTES UP IN HERE!! MENTAL I CAN NOW VOTE 4 U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quelude 12-22-03 06:02 PM

Yeah true got this one barely
punches-tie
metas-tie
wordplay-true
muti's-tie
sust-true
enjoy-tie
overall-true
true, poll your vote here son. You gotta pick at the top.
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...threadid=100579
Xl why don't you drop the honest one too?

TRUE*D 12-22-03 06:08 PM

ARE U NOT GOING 2 VOTE ARAGON? IM ONLY AFTER VOTING ON URS!! SO IF U THINK I WON PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!!! CAUSE I NEED THIS WIN BADLY LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuthroat 12-22-03 06:17 PM

flow:XL
vocab:True
multies:True
punches:True

man True you've upped good spit from X too.

Vote:True

TRUE*D 12-22-03 06:18 PM

PLEASE ARAGON I NEED YER VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! PLEASE CAST IT NOW OR 2MARA!!!!!!!!!!!

Se7eN 12-22-03 06:19 PM

CAN SOME OF YA'LL VOTE ON THE BATTLES i AM DOING, THANX DON'T SLEEP ON IT, WHEN i GET 100 POST i WILL VOTE ALOT, FOR YA'LL PZ OUT

TRUE*D 12-22-03 06:20 PM

UPPIN 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS CUTHROAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP THE VOTES COMING!!!

TRUE*D 12-22-03 06:21 PM

SO SE7EN WHO DO U THINK WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN THOUGH U CANT VOTE??????????????

XL4REAL 12-23-03 04:10 AM

uppin............................................. ..........................1
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................