RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I Cunt Troll's Alias? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=200145)

Magic5 07-15-05 03:02 PM

I Cunt Troll's Alias?

Dude just came into my battle with K-Trin and voted against me.

..when I clearly won that battle.

That is starting to fucking annoy me.

Somebody tell me this fool's alias..

J. Luth 07-15-05 03:03 PM

he's k-trin. It's so obvious. and if he is. Get him banned ~_~

I-Cunt-Troll 07-15-05 03:04 PM

I ain't k-trin son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and emeisis....I voted honestly.....got a problem with that.....set a battle up.....

J. Luth 07-15-05 03:05 PM

ask Strobe, Mim. he can tell. :)

I-Cunt-Troll 07-15-05 03:07 PM

^^yeah.;....ask strobe...he'll tell you that I ain't K-trin.

And fuck you spul and fuck you memisis

J. Luth 07-15-05 03:08 PM

lmao........... funny how you act just like him too. And 9th degree said he can expose you. so when he comes back he has proof, thru AIM shit and what not. Of things you did and so on.

you both act the same too. makin' pointless gay threads about beef, and you both from trinidad. hmmmm.....

B To The D 07-15-05 03:10 PM

maybe all ppl from trinidad r like that? i dunno

Texxus 07-15-05 03:10 PM

yo mimesis? do you have me on blacklist? cuz i cant vote on that battle you vs k-trick....

B To The D 07-15-05 03:11 PM

but i dont think k trin is like dat if u get ta know him so maybe not

I-Cunt-Troll 07-15-05 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL aka Reckless
lmao........... funny how you act just like him too. And 9th degree said he can expose you. so when he comes back he has proof, thru AIM shit and what not. Of things you did and so on.

you both act the same too. makin' pointless gay threads about beef, and you both from trinidad. hmmmm.....

wat proof 9th degree got?He got nutin..............

Magic5 07-15-05 03:14 PM

It's just bullshit because he comes into my battle and is like.. "Mim got raped!"

..because the other dude had wordplay in every line.

WORDPLAY DOESNT MEAN SHIT IF IT IS PLAYED TO HELL AND EXECUETED FUCKING TERRIBLY.

I didn't lose the battle and it's complete bullshit.. it would have been more convincing if you hadn't slated my whole verse, but made it look like his was godly.

Fucking faggot.

Magic5 07-15-05 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Cunt-Troll
I ain't k-trin son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and emeisis....I voted honestly.....got a problem with that.....set a battle up.....

Lmao.

Tell me who your alias are.

I don't give a fuck who it is, I just need to know so I'm not put at a disadvantage.

Regardless, I would beat you down anyway because everybody who is half good at this site isn't that cocky..

Who's your alias?

I-Cunt-Troll 07-15-05 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvester
yo my nigga, are you K-trin? Cuz me and him were tight and shit. I wondered what happened to him. If you are, what's good homie? fuck the haters....

^^who the fuck is this guy.PM me tis shit.

Magic5 07-15-05 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL aka Reckless

Tell him to post it.

This dude is fucking annoying me.

I-Cunt-Troll 07-15-05 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Lmao.

Tell me who your alias are.

I don't give a fuck who it is, I just need to know so I'm not put at a disadvantage.

Regardless, I would beat you down anyway because everybody who is half good at this site isn't that cocky..

Who's your alias?

I ain't got no alias.I been battlin a long time on RM.This my first account here.And the dude did beat you.