RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Hottest song by someone you actually know. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=214330)

∆ P E X X 11-12-05 07:35 PM

Hottest song by someone you actually know.

I'm curious, who else here has a song by someone else you know (obviously not your self), be it in a group with you, or solo or what ever, you know, sub-underground cats and you just love their shit? Net heads or what ever.

∆ P E X X 11-12-05 07:46 PM

Oh yeah, for me there was a dude called Lucciano on SC who's music was fuckin amazing. Warm as a mofo too, a real good set-up that he actually knew how to make use of and made GOOD music that was different. And I can't forget songs like "I'm Sorry" by Ox (my label mate) for when you're feelin reflective. Shit hits the mark every time.

PrahJect 11-12-05 07:55 PM

For me it could be "Chea" - "Through My Eyes" on SC but I only know him a lil for sum1 I know personally could be J Kingz...hes from the chi too...pretty hot...the track is called "King"

∆ P E X X 11-12-05 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermental
For me it could be "Chea" - "Through My Eyes" on SC but I only know him a lil for sum1 I know personally could be J Kingz...hes from the chi too...pretty hot...the track is called "King"

hmm..any links?

Vango 11-12-05 08:15 PM

My boy rhymefest, Jesus walks before Kanye did that shit, now thats hot.

∆ P E X X 11-12-05 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vango
My boy rhymefest, Jesus walks before Kanye did that shit, now thats hot.

you ad him are one of the people I had in mnid when I made this thread too, lol. OH AIM me when you get on BTW, I got something you'll definitely be interested in.

Phenom-in-all 11-12-05 08:30 PM

Nifty - "Thats me" www.n-i-f-t-y.com (Christian cat from T.O.)
Young Gutta - "La La La" or "Crying" (RV's own)
Apexx ft. Cream - "Perfect Groupie" (RV's own)
Def 3 - "Roy G Biv", "Legends aren't born", & Anything is Something" (Local cat from the 306, amazingly underrated underground head)
HnS - "Oh No" (Ya'll know Senser)
Akon ft. Senser - Soul Survivor (Sense again)
RationaL - "Plea for Sanity" (Another christian cat, I'm in a group with on the side)

.... these songs actually get MAD play on the ipod. word.

Magic5 11-12-05 08:33 PM

Troublesome - Mouthz To Feed

Shit is dope. Dude is cool as fuck.

∆ P E X X 11-12-05 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
Nifty - "Thats me" www.n-i-f-t-y.com (Christian cat from T.O.)
Young Gutta - "La La La" or "Crying" (RV's own)
Apexx ft. Cream - "Perfect Groupie" (RV's own)
Def 3 - "Roy G Biv", "Legends aren't born", & Anything is Something" (Local cat from the 306, amazingly underrated underground head)
HnS - "Oh No" (Ya'll know Senser)
Akon ft. Senser - Soul Survivor (Sense again)
RationaL - "Plea for Sanity" (Another christian cat, I'm in a group with on the side)

.... these songs actually get MAD play on the ipod. word.

the ol iPod play list, lol. A mark of achievement for anyone who makes music, lol. Reminds me of that on blast beat >: T

Oh BTW, check post #58 here: http://community.rapverse.com/showt...22&page=4&pp=15

Phenom-in-all 11-12-05 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
the ol iPod play list, lol. A mark of achievement for anyone who makes music, lol. Reminds me of that on blast beat >: T

Oh BTW, check post #58 here: http://community.rapverse.com/showt...22&page=4&pp=15

GOOD NEWS!!! The on blast track is getting finished this week! I jus re-wrote my verse two days ago, and got my boy to jump on it. So it's FINALLY gon see the light of day! haha.

Past Tense 11-12-05 08:35 PM

that soundclick link too through my eyes is at www.soundclick.com/chea he is really dope check out a few of his songs

anyways... hmm.....problay e.miller his song Like Whut Ft. Me.....

www.emillermusic.com then go too music

Phenom-in-all 11-12-05 08:36 PM

I was battling Will? wtf?

∆ P E X X 11-12-05 08:41 PM

Quote:
GOOD NEWS!!! The on blast track is getting finished this week! I jus re-wrote my verse two days ago, and got my boy to jump on it. So it's FINALLY gon see the light of day! haha.

holy sweet jeebus I called it quits on that track AGES ago. Specially since I heard the ol "it's finally gonna be done" thing at leasy twice so far, lol. I used the lyrics for another song ("Shut Up" free) already anyway so I can't use On Blast even if I wanted to. I'm still trying not to dupe verses on songs that I put out since it thins out the mixtape a little bit...but now that I think more on it, it only makes sense. hmmmmm......................

∆ P E X X 11-12-05 08:42 PM

Quote:
I was battling Will? wtf?

LOL! no no, 9 milli

Phenom-in-all 11-12-05 08:43 PM

oooooooooooh that radio shit. haha. was he on last week? I was in the cluuuuub.