RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Shrooms... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=192380)

L.E 05-25-05 01:31 AM

Shrooms...

...Who's tried them? I just tried them, and I would have to say it's way better than weed...it also is much healthier for you. I was doing some research, and it's interesting on what I found...

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/24316

...No long term effects.

Now that's dope. :cool:

tim dim 05-25-05 05:58 AM

Werd you gotta be carefull with em tho a faulty batch could make you sick as. I was thinking of tryin them but never did. Don't they make you Hallucinate? No long term effects aye.. I thought it could leave you psycotic or something.

Tremendous 05-25-05 06:07 AM

I never pop pills but I use to bopped G-Units and Trims..there pills on the street also T4's( Tylenol 4)

Master Yoda 05-25-05 06:52 AM

Bad life, I sense you have. Hm. No long term effects from them, no. But long term effects from suffering. A path to the dark side.

ThatsWhatSheSaid 05-25-05 06:54 AM

^- yoda! hahaha....wow...again with the alias's bah, isnt it also true that sometimes after you try it youll hallucinate for no reason like just start buggin? or is that dust...

SUPERVILLAIN 05-25-05 10:26 AM

i've done shrooms tons of times. no joke, the shits fun as fuck when appreciated properly (...and in a safe setting). just be careful......it is extremely dangerous. i wouldnt condone blowing your mind out by doing it 10,000 times in less than 2 months. if your gonna do it, be smart about it kiddies. use it sparingly. remember.....mushrooms are a "mind altering drug". <<< no joke.

s.v.

Fumin 05-25-05 10:27 AM

I tried them before, and all i saw was dinosaurs emerging from the bushes.

L.E 05-25-05 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
i've done shrooms tons of times. no joke, the shits fun as fuck when appreciated properly (...and in a safe setting). just be careful......it is extremely dangerous. i wouldnt condone blowing your mind out by doing it 10,000 times in less than 2 months. if your gonna do it, be smart about it kiddies. use it sparingly. remember.....mushrooms are a "mind altering drug". <<< no joke.

s.v.

And that's werd...

Lmfao at Yoda.....

Spoken Word is Bond 05-25-05 05:48 PM

Of course they're better than weed. Though really you can't compare
the two because weed isn't exactly a hallucengen. As far as being
healthier, maybe...but I can't ever remember becoming violently ill
from smoking weed like i can from shrooms. Weed is just as healthy
if you ingest it.

New Meth0d 05-25-05 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoken Word is Bond
Of course they're better than weed. Though really you can't compare
the two because weed isn't exactly a hallucengen. As far as being
healthier, maybe...but I can't ever remember becoming violently ill
from smoking weed like i can from shrooms. Weed is just as healthy
if you ingest it.

yea but sometimes when you do ingest weed, if you eat all the stems and shit, they can get stuck on your large intestine and 10 years later they become cancerous....then you have to get part of your large intestine remoced and for the rest of your life you have to crap into a bag thats on the side of your stomach (calasomie bag <<bad spelling) because you only have part of your large intestine..

Spoken Word is Bond 05-25-05 06:34 PM

You dont eat the buds themselves, that's no good. You seperate the THC
Trichromes and make a hash or oil that can be used to make weed butter. You then use the butter to make various things like cookies, cakes,
brownies, etc..It's way more potent then eating the actual weed plain,
plus there are no stems involved.

Recluse 05-25-05 08:00 PM

Never Tryed It...What Is Supposed To Do??...Make You See Things???

Gongshow. 05-25-05 08:07 PM

^ yes. but the fact that they make your brain bleed to get you high just turns me off..

Recluse 05-25-05 08:09 PM

Oh Shit....Not Fucking Wit Dat Shit........