RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I Am Now The Owner of..........PRO TOOLS BITCHES!!! YEAAAAA (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232653)

.Ike. 07-31-06 02:41 PM

I Am Now The Owner of..........PRO TOOLS BITCHES!!! YEAAAAA

yessur....copped the digidesign digi 001 for my rack mount...which is some of the hardware u need to run pro tools.........and my dad has the software...so me = good to go with pro tools once my digi 001 gets in...

im gonna go to alabama for a few days once it gets in..and my dads gonna teach me the basics of pro tools and what not..and give me a book he has on it....

so yea...look the fuck out man...once i get pro tools down...quality is gonna be ill as i dont even know what....

ima post up pics of my new setup once i get everything together.....shit is ill

K.ontroverz.Y 07-31-06 03:10 PM

what's the difference? i'll have to see when you drop a track

InfLuEnTiaLWuN 07-31-06 03:36 PM

damn that soundz tight man.....................

.Ike. 07-31-06 07:53 PM

ahh Kon...u dont know about pro tools?....shiiiiiiiit....go to basically any fucking good studio in the world...more than likely...they have pro tools...

u could walk into like...dr dres home studio...or something..and chances are...that foo has pro tools

Enygma 07-31-06 08:00 PM

Word.....good shit man. Now all I gotta do is hunt your ass down and have you do all my mixing at gun point since I have no money :shoot:

But on the real man....good shit. I hope everything goes well.

And by the way, not to get off topic, but how's the real estate thing going?

Terumoto 07-31-06 08:08 PM

Man protools is illy. I barely understand that shit, all I know how to do in it is what I learnt from cool edit, and to use some plugins. -_-

K.ontroverz.Y 07-31-06 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
ahh Kon...u dont know about pro tools?....shiiiiiiiit....go to basically any fucking good studio in the world...more than likely...they have pro tools...

u could walk into like...dr dres home studio...or something..and chances are...that foo has pro tools

LOL homie i KNOW about pro tools. Im just saying. Whats the difference in Pro Tools and Cool Edit?

Sik Wit It 07-31-06 11:00 PM

Que pasa mayn.. =/ haha, idk.

~Luciano~ 07-31-06 11:02 PM

Good Shit..............

[.:D:.] 07-31-06 11:06 PM

^^^Cool edit is shit compared to Pro Tools..Pro Tools has all the things stock that you have to get from plug-ins with cool edit..Pro Tools shats on cool edit..

K.ontroverz.Y 07-31-06 11:12 PM

word word. hmm. and you cant dl that shit eh?

[.:D:.] 07-31-06 11:14 PM

nah..it comes with required hardware and such..lol..plus its pretty difficult too..go look at a screen shot..i kno I dont kno the first thing to do wit that shit..people go to college to learn that damn program =\\\\\

K.ontroverz.Y 07-31-06 11:15 PM

lmfao word word. yeah bro. im finna cop that and master that shit. How much it cost

Terumoto 07-31-06 11:18 PM

Couple hundred.

K.ontroverz.Y 07-31-06 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
lmfao word word. yeah bro. im finna cop that and master that shit. How much it cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Couple hundred.

Never mind.....