RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   *Update on Jackson* (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250824)

Cola 06-26-09 07:36 PM

*Update on Jackson*

So, i guess it turns out that they are going to cremate his 90% plastic body into legos so that way kids can finally touch him for once.

we'll keep you updated as more info comes out

06-26-09 08:06 PM

It was a tragedy.

He went without letting us know what exactly he did to edit himself up to the point before death. fucking tisk

King Solo 06-26-09 08:58 PM

I heard that he didn't die from cardiac arrest... he was actually in the children's ward and he had a stroke.

Fly-E 06-26-09 09:46 PM

Ya mcdonalds is makin a sandwich after him to. its called "MJ" 50 year old meat between 12 year old buns.

King Solo 06-26-09 10:44 PM

Did you hear though....

Farrah Fawcett just died and God said to her, "you were an angel in life and now you'll be an angel in heaven". Then he asked "what would you like me to do?" She replied "can you make all the children in the world safe?"

Then hours later, Michael Jackson died.

La Cosa Nostra 06-27-09 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly-E
Ya mcdonalds is makin a sandwich after him to. its called "MJ" 50 year old meat between 12 year old buns.

wow, that ones travelled a long way..

i heard hes been denied from heaven for fraudulently attempting to become white..

TeamOne 06-27-09 04:03 AM

honestly this is just disrespectful. im not even a big fan of his music, but he had a disease that would have created white blotches all over his skin if he hadnt bleached himself, and he was found innocent... u cant give it a few days before the dumb jokes

ps. im not even a fan of his, but to disrespect the dead like that is pitiful

_Talksic_ 06-27-09 03:04 PM

lols at thread,my mom text me some of these jokes..

Cola 06-27-09 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
honestly this is just disrespectful. im not even a big fan of his music, but he had a disease that would have created white blotches all over his skin if he hadnt bleached himself, and he was found innocent... u cant give it a few days before the dumb jokes

ps. im not even a fan of his, but to disrespect the dead like that is pitiful

where you one of those kids who he stuck his fingers in?

La Cosa Nostra 06-27-09 05:41 PM

fuck the cunt.. good riddance

Adam 06-27-09 07:24 PM

He only saved the industry when it was struggling. -_-

M&rk 06-27-09 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
Did you hear though....

Farrah Fawcett just died and God said to her, "you were an angel in life and now you'll be an angel in heaven". Then he asked "what would you like me to do?" She replied "can you make all the children in the world safe?"

Then hours later, Michael Jackson died.

sayin this tonight if im sober enough to remember it later

Ysdat 06-28-09 12:38 AM

I find it ironic he died @ quarter past three.. When the big hands touching the little one.

_Talksic_ 06-28-09 03:08 PM

^^^^^^^lol......

Cola 06-28-09 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
I find it ironic he died @ quarter past three.. When the big hands touching the little one.

ROOFFFLLL

hahahah

thats the best one i've heard this far