RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   R&B/Jazz/Song Writers section on RV? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=188209)

Bangalore 04-27-05 08:32 PM

R&B/Jazz/Song Writers section on RV?

i really think we could use one because R&B Jazz and song writers really have a spot in hip-hop and rap as it is ya know what i mean? get back to me on this one strobe cuz its a good idea it would bring more people to the site (which is good for you ) allow for better collabs...give us more diversity in our artists and give us as artists a chance to develop our music .... i've been pushing for this for a while i think it would be a really good strong addition to the forum... we could have a songs area "writers block" section for song writers to drop song lyrics and chorus's, a place for discussion ...think about it and drop your opinion

Nynth Degree 04-27-05 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nabisco
...give us more diversity in our artists...

In that case, no. We had a little diversity, when that heavy metal girl joined up. She said "all you need for rap is a bassline and the ability to talk fast." So if diversity brings more people with ignorant opinions like that, then fuck that idea...nah sayin'?

Bangalore 04-27-05 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
In that case, no. We had a little diversity, when that heavy metal girl joined up. She said "all you need for rap is a bassline and the ability to talk fast." So if diversity brings more people with ignorant opinions like that, then fuck that idea...nah sayin'?

not that diversity goof . i meant new ppl new talents ya know?

Bangalore 04-28-05 12:09 PM

uppin this i'll pay 10k for everyone that drops a honest vote just leave your bank account number

Tmka"D" 04-28-05 12:15 PM

^^^props fam...this is a good idea i tried this on another site myself yamean and it would bring more diversity...the only problem is find cats to post that do more than rap...theres a few singer and stuff around but will enough come to actually have a forum for them? if not you might as well keep them with the rest of the audio cats. i tried looking for message boards for r&b cats to recruit them but they hard to come by...you know any?...holla at me with a PM if you do but anyway...my vote is yes on the idea. stay up 1

Tmka"D" 04-28-05 12:16 PM

oh yea and shake them haters off cause i'm sure they are coming to talk bullshit

13th. 04-28-05 12:34 PM

yo dawg ur damn rite onli fing is it would have 2 be an audio thing rite!!!!!!!

Bangalore 04-28-05 03:16 PM

upp uppin thx for the feed you guys...c'mon ppl

Bangalore 04-28-05 07:04 PM

c'mon ppl yes or no or maybe so

~Lady Fiya~ 04-28-05 07:53 PM

yes...............! i will do Jazz tracks str8 up, i love Jazz........ and Neo Soul stuff as well.... so i vote a yes........ :thumbup:

Bangalore 04-28-05 08:03 PM

^^thanks lol get this out to everyone so they can vote!

Dabatos 04-28-05 08:08 PM

yeah good idea.. but don't think there's enough singers in this site.. i don't even think there's one good singer.. *sighs*

Bangalore 04-28-05 08:31 PM

thanks uppin again c'mon ppl vote on this....if you don't ...you will drink sludge water or something!

Bangalore 04-29-05 09:31 PM

uppin......c'mon ppl c'mmmmmmmmmon