RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   I Gots Dough!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228090)

-TeamOne- 05-12-06 08:56 PM

I Gots Dough!!

yup yup, jus got paid, this is after taking pictures for school sports, hence the uniforms

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-12-06 09:32 PM

rofl@like a $10 n a $5

n rofl@u havin to pay those dumb bitches just for them to take a pic with ur ugly ass,do something with that hair man yuk
barfs@the dirty fingernails especially on ur right hand with shit crust underneath lol

Ysdat 05-12-06 09:34 PM

LK, your so cool.

do your thing bro,stay doubling up.

-TeamOne- 05-12-06 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
rofl@like a $10 n a $5

n rofl@u havin to pay those dumb bitches just for them to take a pic with ur ugly ass,do something with that hair man yuk
barfs@the dirty fingernails especially on ur right hand with shit crust underneath lol

yea a 10 n a 5

and word fuck, will do

and btw LK thats not the whole pay check, jus an 8th of it

KOOL COL-B 05-12-06 10:44 PM

lmfao, my son iz a fuckin gangsta. takes after hiz old man :cool: werd

I Am Unreal. 05-12-06 11:05 PM

Why does Latin Kitten try to say shit about people's pictures... When clearly this kid is being funny about holding a 10 and a 5. LK, do you honestly think that this kid was being SERIOUS?? Please, pull your head out of your ass hole immediately. Not to mention the fact that the only picture you've posted on here with your fat face has been whored by almost everyone on the site... and even in some people's sigs. Like Jesus... you used to look like my ass..... then you gained 300 pounds and now you're ugly. You're 24 years old. Get some real life friends or join a cult for fuck sakes.

KOOL COL-B 05-12-06 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Unreal.
you used to look like my ass..... then you gained 300 pounds and now you're ugly.

ROFLMMFAO, werd

-TeamOne- 05-13-06 01:57 AM

buy some more hoes....NO, they are my friends, they cool as hell, n they aren't hoes

-TeamOne- 05-13-06 02:31 AM

yo releax, at least my name is EL Rey and urs is The Rey

M&rk 05-13-06 02:37 AM

theres black people on this site?

.Eternal. 05-13-06 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
rofl@like a $10 n a $5

ROFLLMAO at u bein so jealous...like the dude said...YOUR FUCKIN 24 YEARS OLD........u couldnt make more money then that even if someone paid u to fuck off.......shit...funny how u diss at him ...when he posts shit up like friends, n goin out n shit...all u do is sit yo fat ass on a computer screen and fuckin stalk this dude around...

anyways str8 pics.... :thumbup:

-TeamOne- 05-13-06 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictureperfect2
theres black people on this site?

yea, remember this one black dude, murdered you in your first PLL match?