RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Damn son, the kid just caught a criminal offense (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245729)

J. Luth 03-14-08 10:33 PM

Damn son, the kid just caught a criminal offense

Operating to endanger. such BS.... i didn't even go above 90. just because i passed one dude going slow in fast lane, by going all the way to slow lane and then back to fast lane. such bs

JTR 03-14-08 10:44 PM

they trying to catch you riding dirty

J. Luth 03-15-08 01:25 AM

word, hip-hop police at it's finest.

La Cosa Nostra 03-15-08 01:32 AM

should of just shot them and kept going...

L.I. 03-15-08 01:35 AM

weak sauce man. just a speeding ticket?

La Cosa Nostra 03-15-08 01:57 AM

weak sauce is spuls bread and butter

03-15-08 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
weak sauce is spuls bread and butter

That was just perfectly placed.

J Summers 03-15-08 08:53 AM

reason numbre one why i wouldnt rock a red sportscar...everytime i get pulled over i get pulled outa the car and searched...that eclipse would have my ass lockd up by now....but the stinkn lincoln keeps it pretty low key

J. Luth 03-15-08 10:18 AM

^yea, all the womennn i've raped, banks I've robbed, babies i've thrown over bridges, and this is what they get me for. pfftttttttt

Chris Stylez 03-15-08 11:13 AM

Hey now you can become famouse. Go to Jail for 2 months and come out telling everyone you killed someone. Its very common these days :thumbup:

J. Luth 03-15-08 12:20 PM

^lol son i ain't looking at jailtime.

IF i catch this shit, i'd be looking at $2000+ fine, and loss of license for 180 days with a $500 reinstation fee.

And then the fee for the other 2 violations he wrote on ticket (unsafe lane changes and speeding)

either way, I refuse to drive on the highway for a lonnnnngggggg time. and if i do, it's going 40 mph in the slow lane with the hazard lights blinking lol

Valerie 03-15-08 12:37 PM

a speeding ticket aint shit!!

I have a D.V on my record and if i wasn't doing diversion then i'd be looking at 2 years in jail.

J. Luth 03-15-08 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Poetic.
a speeding ticket aint shit!!

I have a D.V on my record and if i wasn't doing diversion then i'd be looking at 2 years in jail.

wait, I must of missed the part where I was trying to brag about this or say that I'm so much more gangsta because of it?

What's your point? You think you're cool because you're an idiot and make stupid decisions? lmao what a loser. Who the fuck is proud about almost getting 2 years in jail? you're soooo cool..

Nynth Degree 03-15-08 01:56 PM

Sucks for you. I caught a F a few months ago, but I have the opportunity to get the charges dropped.

J. Luth 03-15-08 03:11 PM

^yea i gotta get a court date still. but i'm sure i can get shit dropped and just get hit with the lane changes and speeding. but regardless, my highway drives our done for a while. all backroads for me ~_~