RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Got Skillz - Summer 2004 (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   Round 3. S e n s e R vs. Triple_N (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=141091)

Know-Gimix 08-10-04 12:44 AM

Round 3. S e n s e R vs. Triple_N

RULES
-Matchups posted Monday (even though ya'll already know this week)
-check in by Wednesday
-Drop by Friday
-Votes Saturday/Sunday
-repost new matchups Monday (recycle)
(all times are midnight central)
-must vote in at least 2 battles per round or you lose 5 votes. (Basically a loss, unless you can earn 10 votes, before the opponent)

-1-3 minutes (INCLUDING intro, outro, etc) - this will increase every round
-no d/r
-no crew
-5 votes to win, or whoever is leading by end of Sunday. (If a tie, me/Carson/SevenThird decide who won by re-voting ourselves)
-If you don't like the rules - I believe Premanition is the next replacement willing to take your spot.

Revisions-
No Feeding.
No updating. As soon as You drop we check that link. If the audio changes. You will be DQ'd. Don't drop untill your Audio is complete to your like'ing.

S e n s e R 08-10-04 11:08 AM

checkin in ..

Triple_N 08-10-04 02:05 PM

Check in....

Triple_N 08-14-04 12:51 AM

Ah'ight I ain't trying to no show in this so here's my shit!!!

This is 60 bars worth of hot shit, so y'all listen closely...Holla Back

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/battlepagesmusic.htm

S e n s e R 08-14-04 12:55 AM

ayo my apologizes on not postin on time but i was out playin my uncle role..i had promised my lil nephew i'd take him to see Yu-Gi-Oh the movie..so w.e..i just got home and i mean c'mon its not like im postin days later im postin 54 minutes after its due so i hope yall aint gonna use this against me now..so w/e here we go...

yall folks got me pissed off from last time...so no mercy this time...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/bronxskidmusic.htm

No Lyrics

1ne,...

HoPe 08-14-04 02:10 PM

this was a too eazy battle for u Trip dis was to easy..

lmao... good disses.. ur flow sounded good, and so wit ur punches. i don't know how to say wut on wut to improve cuz u already got it goin down.. ur good....

senser: yo, u really need to work on a couple things, first, ur punches... u should practice ur punches on text before u do it in audio cuz u get more practice, so erally dats all wuts needed to know...

punch: trip
flow: trip
vocab: trip

vote: triple

S e n s e R 08-14-04 02:33 PM

SHUT UP :)

Triple_N 08-14-04 02:53 PM

SHUT UP :)

Ebircs 08-14-04 03:03 PM

ok....

bolth was nice but,trips flow wasent as constant as sens',i liked his voice n the beat was hot but,his lines and punches was too simple.It was close but the way senser flows actual punches w out pushing them topped this cats effort.

vote = senser

Willa 08-14-04 11:26 PM

ok triple great flow punches i dont think that verse needed any improvement to tell u the truth
ok senser ujr vote was good too but ur punches didnt hit that hard so work on them punches ur verse was straight thouhg
so my vote goes to triple the most important part of a battle is ounches

...Voke... 08-14-04 11:59 PM

Triple-didnt really like the beat nice flow pretty hot shit
punches were good flow was pretty consistent
i was like damn on all those punches..lol overall nice verse

8.5/10

Senser-....nice shit, liked the beat you had some nice punches
some of your verse was self glorification, but you did have some
personals hot verse....

8.0/10

props to both

v/triple

Valor 08-15-04 12:43 AM

triple n
u hadd some nice witty punches,ur beat was nice i was feelin that,u flowed well,u owned the mic on this one dope job man...9/10

senser
u did okay i guess ur punches were okay and ur flow was okay,i just didnt see anything really special with ur verse man,nothing stuck out,ur punches were okay but they didnt hit hard and they werent creative...decent job thoo i guess.....6.5/10

v/triple n

S e n s e R 08-15-04 01:42 AM

lol wow..this just puts a smerk on my face..i gots nothin more to say only that this sites str8 up wack...have fun in the finals homie...1ne..

Also Known. 08-15-04 02:10 AM

you both were pretty tight you both were on beat so this is a hard choice

senser i liked that gun shot sound when you said i'll blow your shins out

but you dissapointed me with your intro cuz you self gloryied to much and were bein to cocky as you put it thats what lost it for you

triple i liked your intro and your transitions were smooth and your voice effects were good like when you said iq and you had the punch sound when you said punches

vote triple

fluidmoon 08-15-04 10:32 AM

O.K - I'm gonna drop an honest vote here...................

Triple- You were good, I liked your verse because you had a few funny punchlines in it, I really liked the electric cables line. I think you came a little bit harder in the beginning of your verse then the end but all around not bad.

Senser- You were good also, I think you had a much stronger delivery in this battle. I think the two of you were about even lyrically, but senser rode the beat much better, I mean his flow was flawless here. I like both of your audios, so theres no hate here I just think Senser had the better over-all verse so I vote senser