RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   My Rap Partner is Dropping a video soon (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=204259)

ILL GEE 08-12-05 10:26 PM

My Rap Partner is Dropping a video soon

As you may or may not remember, i posted pics of me and my rap partner from back in the day on member mugshots (Ill-G and Barz-N-Penstripes aka Amsterdamn)... I also posted a link to his EP called Scars and Stripes... well I just got the werd straight from my partner that Lance Un Rivera wants to re-release his single and is currently working on his first official video!!! The song in question is called Free My Soul (my favorite on the EP) and should be dropping soon. I got about 4 more months left in the military and i'll be back on the east coast doing my thang with my boy under the collective of Rebel Camp... stay tuned... or don't...lol...it's up to you...

NYC doing it big.... AGAIN

noname 08-12-05 10:36 PM

That's nice to hear...good luck to you and ur friend......
YAWWWNNN....LoL...j/p

Tha Q. 08-12-05 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
That's nice to hear...good luck to you and ur friend......
YAWWWNNN....LoL...j/p

STFU...don't u have more votes to go get Dq'ed.

Once again...OYD...nuff said

props

noname 08-12-05 11:01 PM

^^fuck you and OYD........BITCH!!!

Tha Q. 08-12-05 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
^^fuck you and OYD........BITCH!!!

No...fuck ur lil bitch ass runnin to the lil mods cryin bout a vote

"POST # 20"

^wudda BITCH.

sorry bout bringin beef in ur thread Ill Gramm...i'll bounce

noname 08-12-05 11:04 PM

^^^damn hyprocrite....you claim a text battle don't matter...yet...why you flippin around like that for?

the omen 08-12-05 11:04 PM

ummm, his partner aint a part of OYD lol... but def congrats on that i cant wait to do a video, ive got a good connect, my boy from back in tha day is a proffessional filmer for this skatecompany in the eastcoast, he records the skaters and edits and mixes the video's, so i kno wenever im' ready dude will be there to lay shyt out ya kno? yo i would rip a video tho, if ppl think my voice has personality, woooo, i would be doin sum crazy shyt on video, just funny shyt, y'all will laugh at me tha day wen my vid comes out! lol, ferreal tho... so are they gonna use n e special effects? what is the tracka bout?

Tha Q. 08-12-05 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
ummm, his partner aint a part of OYD lol... but def congrats on that i cant wait to do a video, ive got a good connect, my boy from back in tha day is a proffessional filmer for this skatecompany in the eastcoast, he records the skaters and edits and mixes the video's, so i kno wenever im' ready dude will be there to lay shyt out ya kno? yo i would rip a video tho, if ppl think my voice has personality, woooo, i would be doin sum crazy shyt on video, just funny shyt, y'all will laugh at me tha day wen my vid comes out! lol, ferreal tho... so are they gonna use n e special effects? what is the tracka bout?

yea...but Ills in OYD and dats his group...so a touch of dopeness goes a long way

stop hatin...it doesn't fit u...sorta like a king size magnum

:gfy:

Ranks™ 08-12-05 11:09 PM

Word, when you gon collab with em, so the screen will say:

Blah ft. <)-(>
Blah
Blah
Blah records
Directed By: <)-(>

Valor 08-12-05 11:54 PM

owned...........i think :thumbup:

L. Veracity 08-13-05 12:04 AM

good ish doooooood...

Valor 08-13-05 12:12 AM

^^^tell ur weak crew to except the old school's call out

the omen 08-13-05 12:12 AM

lmao at owned.. i think!!!

ILL GEE 08-13-05 01:33 AM

damn...where'd all the hate come from... just sharing some news about a fellow emcee causes all the haters to come out the woodworks?... boy , i tell ya... i don't know if it's pure hate, jealousy, or just the fact that you know you have no chance of getting put on so ya gotta bring everyone else down... mofo's need to grow up... i support everyone tryna get they grind on.... don't hate... congratulate

ILL GEE 08-13-05 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranks™
Word, when you gon collab with em, so the screen will say:

Blah ft. <)-(>
Blah
Blah
Blah records
Directed By: <)-(>

^^^ dude pretty much been invisible around these parts... mind yours and leave mine alone...werd