RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Lloyd Banks The Future (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=116531)

$$UPREME 03-15-04 09:01 PM

Lloyd Banks The Future

I Think This Dude Bout To Kill The Industry
He's Like 9 Years Younger Then 50
He's Got More Flow Then 50
And He's Got Dre Producing Beats
I Think In Couple Of Years This Dude Is Gonna Be The King Of New York

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 03-15-04 09:22 PM

Personally.. I Think 50Cent Is Pure Garbage' ...

Cap0ne 03-15-04 10:25 PM

50 is just a big pile of shit.

$$UPREME 03-16-04 12:29 PM

lloyd banks is already killing niggaz and he aint even got an album
out to have any credibility

Premanition 03-16-04 03:23 PM

lloyd banks will not take over the industry as the illest....NO cos he is noway near the skill of kanye west or obviously nas.....get off g-units dicks....damn!

Canaanite 03-16-04 04:40 PM

he's OVERRATED

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 03-16-04 06:38 PM

Fa Sho' Kanye West iz aiiiigh' aint gawt nutt'n against' tha boi'

Crossword 03-16-04 07:29 PM

^ Well, that was way too much illiteracy for me. But i will ignore it and try not to say anything.

I hat GUnit and anything that has to do with them. Banks is the only good one, the rest are pure garbage...

If ya on G's dick, then ya definantly an mtv faggot.

Sean.C 03-21-04 01:15 AM

stfu with this loyd banks shit there are hella better rapers then him you cant say hes the future go lisin to some underground you mainstream bitch

PoLiFicK 04-03-04 06:54 PM

Banks Makes Me Listen 2 G-unit If He Wont Wit Them They Wont Get A Penny From Me On They Album So Hellz Yea He Da Future

MRS. PHILLY 04-05-04 11:05 PM

YEAH I AGREE HE IS DA FUTURE FOSHIZZLE. HE'S ON FIRE AND HOT AS HELL.
PEOPLE SHOULD GIVE HIM HIS CREDIT. AND CORRECT ME SOME ONE IF IM WRONG BUT I HEARD THAT BANKS WROTE 50'S RAPS. :huh:

MRS. PHILLY 04-05-04 11:13 PM

I Totally Agree That Banks Is To Hot Fo T.v There May Be Better But He Is Still He Still Hot. All Them Under Ground People Are Still Underground And He's On Top

3rd-Shift 04-06-04 11:46 AM

i been a lloyd banks fan forever, since maybe.........i gotta say when i heard 50's guess who's back for the first time an that was like 2 yrs ago, da nigga is hott but as far as 50 is concerned he's hott he jus piss me off on how simple he b writin, he definitly need to elevate an niggaz is sleepin on buck(god reasons rite now) yayo an game

g-unit

o yea an banks an yayo wuld slice that wack ass nigga joe budden

Cythis 04-06-04 01:32 PM

yeah he's the king but what about m&m what happened to him now
i havnt heard shit, Sure banks has got skills but M is a genius

Akademekz 04-06-04 01:47 PM

Lloyd banks is killing these people and he is a young guy...but HE IS NOT THE FUTURE OF HIP-HOP and if he is then hi hop is dying...you people need to listen to a little bit more underground and a little bit less mainstream because it seems to be all you know.