RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Rick Ross (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251697)

M&rk 09-15-10 12:25 AM

Rick Ross

shits just crazy how he's allowed in the industry and people don't take offense to him just lying about everything. i still run into people that don't know that he's not the real rick ross. him being around shows how far mainstream hip-hop has gone away from anything at all real and relavent, you might as well go watch some disney movies if you like the fantisy land which is the current state of hip-hop.
i want activist rappers that know how not to get shot

M&rk 09-15-10 12:49 AM

the worlds over. ludacris actually has a song with justin bieber and drakes in the video, this shit is just crazy, its goin back to the 1950's.

JTR 09-15-10 01:21 AM

lmao what does rick ross lie about? legit question no sarcasm, im not defending him cuz he's fat and I don't like him

and lmao if someone knew who rick ross was and what he did, but didn't realize the rapper rick ross isn't the actual gangsta rick ross... well uh... they're a fucking idiot lmao

Magic5 09-15-10 01:26 AM

rick ross makes shitty music. i dont care about anything else.

but ditto 'im not defending him cuz he's fat and I don't like him'

M&rk 09-15-10 01:51 AM

he lied about being a c.o. when he was called out about it and he continue's to lie to everyone dumb enough not to know better by having the name rick ross. image is the only real game these days i guess

Magic5 09-15-10 02:08 AM

i dont give a fuck about dude lying. if he made good music id listen. he just doesnt. and hes fat. so thats 2 losses

_Talksic_ 09-15-10 05:43 AM

didnt the fat fake rick ross use to be a cop or something? i wouldnt know i dont follow his music ive heard him a couple times and laughed shook my head..

Magic5 09-15-10 07:44 PM

nah he was just a corrections officer i think

Hitta 09-15-10 11:09 PM

I dont like Rick Ross, neither. And puffy is a fuckin idiot for even saying that Rick Ross reminds him of Biggie. Maybe in size but other than that, ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Lysol 09-16-10 10:10 AM

But Eminem is the best.

Hitta 09-16-10 02:13 PM

^ Best at what?

M&rk 09-20-10 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysol
But Eminem is the best.

i'd say he's the best because he sells the most. but, like that song "not afraid" he's sayin he's not afraid to take a stand, but he never says what he's takin a stand on. and if he's still performing on hitler ass mtv, he's not taking any real kind of stand.

Cola 09-20-10 01:26 AM

Notice how at the MTV movie awards, he performed as the opening act...than left 5 minutes later, not staying for any awards he won.

OWNED!

M&rk 09-22-10 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cola
Notice how at the MTV movie awards, he performed as the opening act...than left 5 minutes later, not staying for any awards he won.

OWNED!

well then, thats kinda cool

Magic5 09-23-10 12:02 AM

whyd you change your name to jp morgan?