RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=426)
-   -   the sindicate is here (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247978)

Chryme Sindicate 11-17-08 11:06 AM

the sindicate is here

i am here, and i am thirsty for blood.......i will not lose.....i will not backdown....andi will not let anyone defeat me

La Cosa Nostra 11-17-08 02:48 PM

you will not lose and not let anyone defeat you?

thats indirectly the same thing...

i just defeated you by noticing stupidity...

whoops for you pal

Chryme Sindicate 11-17-08 03:30 PM

no it is different....you fuckin prick...now go fuck yourself....and invited your grandmother to the party

La Cosa Nostra 11-17-08 03:45 PM

i dont have to fuck myself... sex is good like that...

also your bad english denotes your forign origin and english not being your first language..

..how on earth do you expect to win a battle?

Chryme Sindicate 11-17-08 04:06 PM

by battling you

La Cosa Nostra 11-17-08 04:16 PM

nah, you need to earn some cred before you battle me man..

show everyone your actually worth my fucken time.....

Chryme Sindicate 11-17-08 06:18 PM

naw...i'lll just battle you now...or are yo utoo biitch to do it

La Cosa Nostra 11-17-08 06:42 PM

well go on then... drop a verse on me in here...

SUPERVILLAIN 11-17-08 08:05 PM

who the fuck??? :huh:

s.v. of crhyme sin

SUPERVILLAIN 11-17-08 08:06 PM

[QUOTE=Chryme Sindicate]i am here, and i am thirsty for blood.......i will not lose.....i will not backdown....andi will not let anyone defeat me[/QUOTE]

^^^ :shocked:

s.v., c.s.

Chryme Sindicate 11-18-08 11:34 AM

[QUOTE=Baphomet]well go on then... drop a verse on me in here...[/QUOTE]
no...i will do it in the battle forums so i can dent your record

La Cosa Nostra 11-18-08 12:01 PM

i fucking swear you wouldnt...

and id cop shit for battling fucking boong stupid new cats that havnt proven themselves to be dope yet...

so if you want a little freestyle fuckaround then sure then ill slut the fuck out of whatever you can bring.. but the battle forums are a whole different arena... you need to prove yourself......

Chryme Sindicate 11-18-08 05:11 PM

you still sound like a scared little chicken shit

La Cosa Nostra 11-18-08 09:37 PM

oi fuckhead, youve got 5 posts...

post a rap... if your dope ill battle you... if your rhymes are fucking wack as fuck... then i wont... capiche?

you stupid bitch.. ive given you the option... take it or leave it.... but im not gonna openly battle you based on nothing..... theres a 99.9% chance your raps suck a dead pigs nut sack.. so thats why your not getting anywhere...

if you surprise me and show me youve actually got talent... then ill be happy to battle you.. but chances arnt looking good kiddo.......

Chryme Sindicate 11-18-08 10:29 PM

you fuckin prick....i havent even checked your battles...because true mc's dont need conformation.......of ones skills....i will demolish you....so i'll tell you what....you show me some talent...then i'll battle you...i'll even give you a fuckin topic "Baphomet"...you fuckn fake ass dog shit