RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Gone For Good. . (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=83361)

Baron Mynd 10-03-03 07:32 PM

Gone For Good. .

. . well thank fuck you annoying little bastards, no one cares so stop making threads saying your leaving. You'll just come back as some sad alias Bazzy, theres already a thread in the mod lounge asking for your name to be changed to "Adept" so why lie like your leaving when your not? Moron.

Cama God Has Spoken The Wise Words For The Whole Of RB, Again.

oh, and to you gomos that thought i was leaving, ahahahahaha! Gullable fucklettes. Keep wishing.

:)

Chrit 10-03-03 07:34 PM

My sentiments exactly!

Lokinator 10-03-03 07:36 PM

Adept is a Played Name AnyHow

Kosta 10-03-03 07:42 PM

adept is gay.

OutWrite 10-03-03 07:46 PM

So Is Bazzy

Baron Mynd 10-03-03 07:48 PM

Bazzy just looked like an ass with the thread he made saying he's gone when really he was just making an alias. .

OutWrite 10-03-03 07:50 PM

I Supose END And Sureal Could Have Too...But Then Again..I Aint Seen Them On AIM Alot...

AnyWay..He Made The #1 Mistake..

Assuming Anybody Gives A Fuck

Bazzy 10-03-03 07:51 PM

Well....Once I leave tonight...I wont ever again come back....I wanted my name changed to adept...but then realised this place gets me nowhere....whats the point in dissing somebody that lives 5 hours away for you when you dont know shit about them??

Its stupid....you all live your lives hoping for the day you'll become an all-powerful supermod.....its pathetic...I mean,you're 18 yrs old and still on an internet board...I think that's sad.....Think whatever you want..but thats my opinion..

OutWrite 10-03-03 07:54 PM

Or The Point Of That Post..No One Cares...If U Say Ur Leaving..Go..ByeBye Faggot

Accelerate 10-03-03 07:58 PM

18 on a message board? Internet Rap isn't a career. Nobody who is smart really thinks that by rapping on a board will actually get us signed. So how is that sad? Its being hypocritical, and then the fact that nobody likes you, and wasting thread space to say goodbye, when we don't give a fuck is dumb. Plus, my name is way cooler ;)

Chrit 10-03-03 08:00 PM

<<< Will get signed.....

Yep...

Well pry not...

But does have a demo dropping soon...

As if that means anything

Accelerate 10-03-03 08:03 PM

it doesn't, cuz I don't give a fuck...But I'll give you a dollar tomorrow.

Baron Mynd 10-03-03 08:07 PM

you can diss me all you like for being 18 and stiull here, so what? incase you didnt know - Canibus is online all the time and still battles kids in text, and how old is he?

Exactly.

think about what your sayimng before you try to sonn me you fucking moron. and dont speak about kids ` tryna be an all powerful supermod` when you've made threads in the mod lounge asking to be yourself. Dont be a hypocrit, if your gonna leave, hop off your high horse and do so, nobody cares. The board was good before you came and wont change a lot after you leave.

Bye.

OutWrite 10-03-03 08:09 PM

^^Cam = Canibus...^^

Accelerate 10-03-03 08:09 PM

Camarac basically sums up what I was thinking. And what I sorta said before....