RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   A.I. Classic ISH right Here... Dissing You! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=214365)

~Lady Fiya~ 11-13-05 02:10 AM

A.I. Classic ISH right Here... Dissing You!

Left Feed on:
DeadlyVision, Enygma, and Tony.Self's: The Circle

Black Magik feat. Debit and Young Montana's: Aint No Fun in Dying

Click Here: CREWDISS!

Order:
DeadlyVision
Mad Dog
Ecko
Kon.Tay.Jus
Lady Fiya
Enygma

Get at us.

~Lady Fiya~ 11-13-05 02:39 AM

Aight, I fixed the link................. :thumbup:

Triple_N 11-13-05 02:47 AM

Typing as I listen.....ok here comes DV....yup usual DV delivery style.........man u sound like ya straining ya voice to make it sound harder..I ono it jus comes across like that..it takes away from ya delivery....ya flow was koo...a bit repetitive tho....lyrics didn't really catch all u said, I dun know who u talking bout so personals I missed...but sounded like u was koo.....ok mad dog.....uk cat but his accent doesn't dominate his sound.....props on that....flow is techinically sound but lacks a real rhythm its jus written to hit snares...delivery was good...no complaints there...lyrics was ah'ight.....ecko..quality isn't great....flow was koo...delivery needed more emotion but it coulda jus been quality took away for it....kno....vol was reallllll low..couldn't really hear u so cant judge lyrics...flow was koo.....delivery from what I heard was koo....fiya comes in...glass shattering wasn't mixed in too well..seems like it was jus threw in there...fiya comes in wit good energy it drops a lil in middle bars then she comes back an finishes strong...flow coulda been a lil more diverse....lyrics was koo..couple funny spots....enygma....yea usual enygma...I aint heard u in a while I figured ya style would changed sum but its seem style u always use...however u did spit slower than usual...that was diff from u....ya pronounciation was alot better than usual cuz of it.....flow was koo a tad forced in spots...delivery was koo but a lil blan didn't really change u had energy but it is was same tone throughout...lyrics was koo from what I heard....decent track yall....def alot of def. quality differences btw the verses kinda takes away from song but overall not at all.....keep it up.......1

Zone Out 11-13-05 02:55 AM

SMH
Yall must want to get dealt with, huh?
I'll keep it real, this was decent though, its not wack.

Engyma came the wackest mos def.
he came worst than the Mad Dog, and he's from the UK.
lol, its all good though

Key... 11-13-05 04:44 AM

^^negga got ripped......stop the whinin..hahaha...

Zone Out 11-13-05 05:03 AM

^wtf?
where the hell did you see me whinin at?
You retarded.
STFU!

Key... 11-13-05 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
SMH
Yall must want to get dealt with, huh?
I'll keep it real, this was decent though, its not wack.

Dumb ass...what is this? u whinin like a bitch...haha its cyber shit kid dont take it litterally..haha

Zone Out 11-13-05 05:18 AM

What in the hell are you talkin about?
lmfao, you are retarded as FUCK, Ruth.

how is me sayin yall track is decent and not wack, whining?
think about it, thats more of a compliment then anything.

Key... 11-13-05 01:20 PM

Did you read your own quote?...lmao impotent kid

Ebircs 11-13-05 02:05 PM

shit is hot man...Mad realy up'd his shit...rogue is always fire...sounds heated here..ecko sounds like capone a lil bit.im likein it man..shit is all fire

B To The D 11-13-05 02:37 PM

ummm....yeah

not that keen on the beat

Flows dope from all

Rogue came dope

mads-aight

fiya-aiight

echo-good

kon-dope

enygma-dope

Umm Yeah

Good Track....

Keep It Up

Overall :8/10

chronix 11-13-05 05:50 PM

For the learn rank tool

I can't comment that much since I don't know the crew you're dissing, I only know that Lady Fiya dissed the Q, so maybe if I knew I'd like it more....But by judging by flow, mixing, and energy, it was an alright track I guess...Like tripple N said, the broken glass seemed to just be thrown in there. Um, also, from what I could see, Lady Fiya dominated this track....but maybe it's just cuz I don't know about the other crew you dissing.

L. Veracity 11-14-05 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronix
For the learn rank tool

I can't comment that much since I don't know the crew you're dissing, I only know that Lady Fiya dissed the Q, so maybe if I knew I'd like it more....But by judging by flow, mixing, and energy, it was an alright track I guess...Like tripple N said, the broken glass seemed to just be thrown in there. Um, also, from what I could see, Lady Fiya dominated this track....but maybe it's just cuz I don't know about the other crew you dissing.

really hte to do this but seriously, ditto lol

Mad Dog 11-14-05 09:50 AM

Nice shit guys nice beat to finish the track off...LF & Enygma nice verses...glass effect :thumbup:

Trip, Cho & UNF thanks for the comments or 1 word reference to my ish lol...

And Will...you know you like my ish...

E.C 11-14-05 10:54 AM

ok i know me or my crew are gonna get a mention but fuck it...

beat is pretty ill

DV: you kick in pretty nice.. delivery is pretty good emotion could be upped though.. flow is on point, disses were kool..

MD: rofl LL flow is iite..... your clarity aint that good on this, needs to be upped same as your pronounciation.. dont rush it either it takes away from the impact of the punch disses were kool though.. not bad

ECKO: quality is a bit meh... flow is ill.. best flow up to now.... emotion is kool delivery is kool... not a bad verse man

KON: ok verse vocals are pretty low. emotion is ite deliver is kol disses are iite

iite beat change

thaq. diss ahh figured it would be lady fiyah

rofl sonme of this shit is funny.. flow is on point disses are funny as fuck some quotables in there emotion is kool i like your voice best verse yet..

enygma... he's back lol.. quality is kool...diss are funny. emotion is on point, flow is decent.. ncie verse

overall pretty decent track there was some flaws in it but not that bad...