RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Christmas is gay. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238769)

SerB 12-25-06 01:36 AM

Christmas is gay.

seriously. such a gay holiday.

feel like punching out my family beacause you gotta spend all that time with them this time of year.

all i want is money, i dont want gifts. money for my weapons, drugs, alchol and clothes. fuck the rest.

Ebircs 12-25-06 01:37 AM

X-mas is pretty gay............................................... .............

BigTony.Self 12-25-06 01:41 AM

dont encourage internet gangsters like serb ebrics geezus

.TeamOne. 12-25-06 01:56 AM

yall just dont like christmas because yo udont get any presents and nobody loves you.
christmas is the one holiday where people DO show a lot of love. it brings people together. at least appreciate that aspect of it. i wont get into how it brought that wonderful man christ into the world...thats another story.

TeamOne 12-25-06 02:02 AM

^^^^^ shutup, faggot.....

im with serb... xmas is only for 40s and Cals....

BigTony.Self 12-25-06 02:05 AM

so your WITH serb huh?

.TeamOne. 12-25-06 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
^^^^^ shutup, faggot.....

im with serb... xmas is only for 40s and Cals....

yeah, i definately did not get that joke...

Sobe. 12-25-06 02:10 AM

i like christmas cuz i get free munny

Past Tense 12-25-06 02:44 AM

LOL man at least you have family to visit........ever since i moved back home from my uncles i dont see NO FAMILY......if i was you i'd feel lucky.......my family works TODAY!! i'll stay home and watch espn and problay have a ham sandwhich

good way to be thankful

Spektikul 12-25-06 03:07 AM

Serb, Ill fuck you up, you fucking homo....

...word.

-TeamOne- 12-25-06 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serb
money for my weapons, drugs, alchol

ideal episode of cops, lmao

SerB 12-25-06 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .TeamOne.
yall just dont like christmas because yo udont get any presents and nobody loves you.
christmas is the one holiday where people DO show a lot of love. it brings people together. at least appreciate that aspect of it. i wont get into how it brought that wonderful man christ into the world...thats another story.

nah son.

its the holiday were everyone is fake.

why can't they show me the same love through out the year?

and spekitful like i said, go ahead and try.... just give me a call when your in B.C

∆ P E X X 12-25-06 04:00 AM

word. "christmas", the falsified date of the birth of some man re-named jesus, is only a good excuse for me to be with my family. i could care less about why you celebrate a disguised pagan holy-day.

Terumoto 12-25-06 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serb
seriously. such a gay holiday.

feel like punching out my family beacause you gotta spend all that time with them this time of year.

all i want is money, i dont want gifts. money for my weapons, drugs, alchol and clothes. fuck the rest.

*sigh*...............................

Ysdat 12-25-06 05:37 AM

sound like a spoilt little rich kid. i got one T for Xmas from my entended family. This idiot complaining cause he has fam to kick it with.

Walk in my shoes son, then you will soon learn having family is a priviledge.