RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   2way vs slaughta (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=116158)

2way 03-10-04 12:10 PM

2way vs slaughta

im spittin now rules are nething u want

SlaughTa 03-10-04 12:12 PM

17bars max
first to 5
no dick ride

thas it man holl back
1 i'll post right after u

2way 03-10-04 12:21 PM

slaughta u a sgt? in the army or in the navy?/
or u the gay ass indian goin Y.M.C........../
A fake ass raper who scared of dick riding?/
but ur the one who tells ya boys to saddle in!/
u from the slaughta house? thats right cos u dead weight/
u shaking while u read this cos now ur just afraid/
im lookin for my first win which i think im gonna get/
cos this has been my easiest battle i dont even have to sweat/
so deliverin these lines im sendin u a K.O/
wots that smell? oh its u, u smell of B.O/

2way 03-10-04 01:01 PM

hmmmmmmmm 40 mins later slaughta aint replied but hes complained bout my vote in his other battle in this time cud he be lil bitch and not battlin cos i didnt vote for him or is he on his 3rd draft now and by 6 30 we shud see the final copy of his reply

SlaughTa 03-10-04 01:40 PM

ok

why this*tru-lame-trynna-Test-da-Flow*//it All make sense to me his name *2-way.........cuz-he-BIsexual//fuck da sarge i'm way above the general bring ya squad into this i'll *Slay-ya-Team*//fuk rap'n as a career just go sail wit other men and be a *Gay-marine* cuz like birthday-pies this homo trynna get his *FAce-wit-Cream*//and the way ya brawd brain *Dawg-she-a-genius*//he talkin about niggaz scared to dick-ride cuz he-be the first one 2 *hop-on-a-penis*//2way ya *Style-is-Gay* he from sunderland so the closest crib to him is a *mile-a-way*//*homie-u-soft* and the only thing u riden 4 around ya way is a *pony-in-a-FArm*//my nife like a dick wit out a condom how its *poke'n-u-raw* so *know-thatchu-wrong* for *postin-ya-garB* ................ uppin

SlaughTa 03-10-04 01:43 PM

shut da fuk up nigga dont say shit nigga still havent reponded i'm my battle and its been like 5 days like concept and juss blaze but anywayssss uppin coward

2way 03-10-04 01:48 PM

ow man ya lil bitch i only compalined cos u were bitchin bout me not votin 4 u in ya other battle and wot the fuck wos that u just replied if id had the time ud had id have had something better than ur lil bitch ass verse U HONESTLY THINK UR BUTCHA U FUKIN LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and even he isnt all that get some individuality 50 pence

SlaughTa 03-10-04 02:09 PM

i nevered complain u fukin coward ass nigga calm down i aint trynna argue on the computer u sound madd and i dont give a fuk if u wouldve voted or not chump u fake ass nigga lets just see who won this shit

SlaughTa 03-10-04 02:25 PM

Uppin............................................. ..........

lk63 03-10-04 02:47 PM

nice battle could of gone both ways
2way nice structure weak punches, and a no go

Slaughta-very hard hitter nice pattern, i thought it was very good

my vote slaughta

SlaughTa 03-10-04 02:53 PM

Uppin............................................. .........

Issachar 03-10-04 04:06 PM

I'm gettin' a little tired of Slaughta's style (and it's a pain in the ass to read *sTUFF-typeD-OUT-lyk-THIS*), but in fairness he definitely took this one. 2way had a pretty good start, and that line "u from the slaughta house? thats right cos u dead weight" was actually a real nice punch. But it wasn't near enough to overcome Slaughta. He had more punches and wordplay and dropped the harder-hitting battle rap all around.

The Jett 03-10-04 04:09 PM

Alright.
Slaughta had a much better verse, good wordplay wit personals.
2way, you came really basic and well, not that good. Work on bein origina.
My vote Slaughta.

Slaughta, I agree wit Iss.. you need to change that structure. I can help.
Hit this, It's an offer.
.:6:.

SlaughTa 03-10-04 04:16 PM

i'm sayin thas just how i write my shit yall could hate is all good thas 3-1
uppin

Issachar 03-10-04 04:19 PM

There's a difference between criticism and hatin', my man. I know you got battle skills. Just tryin'a point out what could be better.