RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   So...I got a phone call tonight... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240256)

Mad Dog 02-25-07 02:38 PM

So...I got a phone call tonight...

Yea Friday night i saw a guy i know who's part of a record label TPC local outlet from Crawley who are gettin out there and makin their own moves...and i spoke to him askin hoe TPC are doin and they workin on their group mixtape so i sent him my Crazy Lager track to listen to (bearing in mind i was pissed friday night so i wasnt thinking lol)

anyway i woke up raging hangover remembering what i did and i thought...na he aint gonna listen to that and shrugged it off...but tonight he called me saying he liked the track and that he didn't know bout local talent like me :evilgrin: anyways he wants to meet up with me to talk about helpin me get a mixtape out and also let me get some studio time (bye bye USB mic)

and who said OYD & Prah were the only ones makin moves :thumbup:

Ysdat 02-25-07 02:45 PM

Im making alot of moves, just dont tell Rv about it. Congrats bro, do your thing.

Past Tense 02-25-07 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar
Im making alot of moves, just dont tell Rv about it. Congrats bro, do your thing.

Mad Dog 02-25-07 03:05 PM

lol werd...appreciate it...and ye i phoned up my girl and she's over the moon wit me...but i thought i'd share it wit RV...seeing as though i been here 3 years nearly and most of the elevation has been coz of here...i'm not gonna get too syked up in case i dont get nowhere wit it...but i was jus surprised A) they called me back & B) they liked it and wanted to hook up lol

TitoBronsky 02-25-07 03:29 PM

props to you for takin that step fam... and puttin yourself out there like that... its all about networking and connections.... the game is really 1 percent skill 99 percent hustle.... Stay on your Grizzly homie :)

OYD all Day

:high:

Mad Dog 02-25-07 04:38 PM

werd cheers man...get online...are you going on air tonight?

Terumoto 02-25-07 07:33 PM

Word, good stuff man.

Ebircs 02-25-07 10:01 PM

good shit man...hope it goes well bro

.Ike. 02-25-07 10:10 PM

good stuff...

hope it works out well....good luck

M&rk 02-26-07 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
props to you for takin that step fam... and puttin yourself out there like that... its all about networking and connections.... the game is really 1 percent skill 99 percent hustle.... Stay on your Grizzly homie :)

OYD all Day

:high:

john brown is that you? haha

Phenom-in-all 02-27-07 06:10 AM

good shit bro - good luck with this whole thing. woooord

P To Tha R! 02-27-07 08:35 AM

like i said on msn congrats...do you my dude

Mad Dog 02-23-10 10:02 PM

never went anywhere...oh well im in a much better job and have been for the past 2.5 years and aint made a track in about 3 years

_Talksic_ 02-24-10 12:09 AM

at least u made an effort,you can hold your head high for that

ichaboy 02-24-10 02:15 PM

:hitit: :hitit: