RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   BOOOOOOOO @ people who feed off lines (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=179305)

fluidmoon 02-27-05 08:49 PM

BOOOOOOOO @ people who feed off lines

IN AUDIO BATTLES/TOURNEYS/TEXT.....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....NO FEEDING PEOPLE, think up your own damn lines...just thought i'd get this off my chest, have a nice night :thumbup:

Logic The Goonie 02-27-05 08:51 PM

<<Will be feeding in Got Skillz

Because it just begs me to. And actually feeding is basically ok in battles. =/

Ms. Get Gully 02-27-05 08:51 PM

.............BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@ your singing . :/

no hate ;)

Dirty Nigga 02-27-05 09:01 PM

What influenced you ta make this????

Who feeding off lines ta make you come out n say this???

fluidmoon 02-27-05 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
<<Will be feeding in Got Skillz

Because it just begs me to. And actually feeding is basically ok in battles. =/

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :thumbup:

fluidmoon 02-27-05 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
.............BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@ your singing . :/

no hate ;)

BOOOOOOOOO @ your record, your face and hair, its unbeweavable, but no hate

Ms. Get Gully 02-27-05 09:30 PM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@you trying to crack jokes bout hair when you have none.. BOooooo@you having a Penis for a nose...BOoOOOO@ you sounding like mariah carey with throat cancer...and BOOOO@you not being able to beat me.

no hate tho.. ur still cool in seven's book

fluidmoon 02-27-05 09:35 PM

you biting my style bitch, go play somewhere else....ya jealousy keep you up at night? i already beat you muppet baby, shit...the fuck outta my thread...BOOOOOOO @ your weave being too tight.....and yes, i get love from my man....go find one

Ms. Get Gully 02-27-05 09:40 PM

hm i got one ..and he's not one of those keyboard boyfriends..go toy with ya boy's wires u bald eagle looking broad ;)...biting your style? you dont have a style...2 dolla hats is not style.. learn ya roll slut..u aint win shyt ... i ripped u twice..n u did nothing. ;) ...started giving me props on how i looked n shit..i guess that was sposed to make us "cool"

fluidmoon 02-27-05 09:45 PM

nah, we aint "cool" dont get that mistakin.....you think my man is my net boyfriend?? ROFL, how old are you? nah, we been together for awhile, dumb slut...didnt you kick it to Cali once? you never ripped me...anyone can click the links and see for themselves, that i beat you....damn, you had a problem with me ever since i won that battle...your a waste of space and time..i'm out..keep yappin ghetto sludge

American Tiger 02-27-05 09:48 PM

ghetto sludge.....

hey...thats pretty funny. ;)

fluidmoon 02-27-05 09:51 PM

word^^^ go look at her pics, you'll see...

fluidmoon 02-27-05 09:51 PM

now back to the topic..BOOOOOOOOOO @ PEOPLE WHO FEED

Ms. Get Gully 02-27-05 10:13 PM

...hm everything you said=meaningless ;) just thought you should know ;)..

u know i beat you.. i know i beat you...only person who complimented u on ya verse was ya man seven.....and i highly doubt you and your "man" were together before you met here..so silence that...and whats with me once kicking it with cali? i dont even live in the suburbs of ny..now where even close to new york u bum sloth. if im not mistaken..werent you the one involved in that whole "Lets meet offline and hang out" thing with your AI crew? yea indeed...get offline for a lil bit..catch a glimpse of what a life is..cuz im sure u wouldnt be singing any more if u knew anything other than rap verse.. ...so sad your twat riders hype u up so much u actually think your nice..its sad i tell ya...its sad!....

so boo@your whackness and even calling someone UGLY. lol..do you even have access to even see your face? cuz good lord..i dont know who or what would even kiss you

50Cal. 02-27-05 10:16 PM

lol at this thread and feeding is allowed duh it is a battle dont want people to feed drop at the last minute then