RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   How Do You Beat A Drug Test?????? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=153662)

MadProphet 10-05-04 09:15 PM

How Do You Beat A Drug Test??????

ive heard some wild shit and wanna see what yaw say....i gotta take one in 48 hours so i get this job so i dont fail a class so i can play basketball

by the way..the drug is weed

untouchablekilla 10-05-04 09:16 PM

dont do weed and u dont fail the test simple

Da Vinci 10-05-04 09:16 PM

Get a big fuk'n bat.....when they throw that drug test at you beat the shit outta of it. Thats my adivce! ;)

MadProphet 10-05-04 09:17 PM

someone e-slap this MF

this shit is serious...and i know we got weed heads on this site

D-ICED 10-05-04 09:18 PM

GOLDENSEAL DONT WORK IT SHOWS ON THE TEST YOU GOTTA DO LIKE WE DID UPNORTH BE ON YOUR WATER GAME DRINK MADD WATER BEFORE YOU GO TO TAKE THE TEST PISS LIKE 15 TIMES AND THEN GO TAKE THE TEST AND YOULL BE AIGHT :thumbup:

Abraxas 10-05-04 09:22 PM

for show dont take weed and dont act like forsaken..easy like 1, 2, 3

J Summers 10-05-04 09:25 PM

no smoke weed and take niasin i think it might be called drink cranberrty juice, drink grapfruit juice, lots of water, take two eggs, shots of vinager, if you got forty bucks get some ready clean... there i smore shit than that but it all seems to work have someone piss for you

La Cosa Nostra 10-05-04 09:26 PM

lmao.. Get one of ya friends who dont smoke to piss in a bottle or test tube, then wrap the fucker up tight and when u go behind the cirtains to piss.. You know what to do ;)

illmatico 10-05-04 09:31 PM

either have someone piss for you... OR... if you get high all the time and are in fear of tests, piss when ur not high and save it (but dont mistake it for lemonade) and then when you need it, bring it out... but it might be cold... i dont know what to do about that...

La Cosa Nostra 10-05-04 09:34 PM

lol @ piss when your not high..

THC stays in your blood stream for approx 3 months after smoking buds.. Now edit your post and change it to "I am stupid and I shouldnt have tried to give advice on something I didnt know about"

Compose 10-05-04 09:47 PM

over here if we get in trouble wit that shit we all pitch in and buy some shit called "flow" or atleast -they- call it that lol, suppose to drain everythin out in ur piss and goes away in like a few days instead of staying in ur body for a few weeks

or u could just do it the easier way and dont smoke weed

Ysdat 10-06-04 12:10 AM

dont do drug's.. dont be in a position were you need to do a drug test. .............run!!!!

Mistic-Rogue 10-06-04 12:15 AM

yo theres no way to cheat the drug test, just dont do any drugs up to about 2 weeks before the test and you'll be sweet!

¤ÐÅž¤ 10-06-04 12:22 AM

your only chance ta beat the test is if you get some1 to piss for you...make sure there male< cause the test will know..lmao...yep follow nos's advice< your only chance kid..

skano 10-06-04 12:28 AM

dont do drugs ;)