RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Ok..He Ruined It. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=183614)

Restricted 03-25-05 10:36 PM

Ok..He Ruined It.

DZK Made A Follow-Up To His Song "Torcher"

Its Called "Torcher II: The Holocaust"

and I'm Disappointed. This Song Is No-Where Near The Stature of The First One.

The First One Is Sick, and By Far His Best On That Soundclick Page.

Why Did He Have To Ruin The Good Thing He Had...

~R~

Compose 03-25-05 10:37 PM

lemme get a link to his soundclick...i only heard like 3 songs from him they were dope

Logic The Goonie 03-25-05 10:38 PM

Torcher was horribly magnificently garbage now get the fuck off his nuts and realize he's a faggot.

Ca'lam 03-25-05 10:41 PM

lol why u hate on him so much =(.. yea i was dissapointed in the sequal also.. the first was pretty fuckin dope.. but this one sucks to me

Logic The Goonie 03-25-05 10:44 PM

The first one was bunch of multis thrown together talking about nothing.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Restricted 03-25-05 10:46 PM

Socrates You Hate On Everyone..But Your Horrible On A Mic.

DZK Is The Best On Any Rapsite I've Seen So Far. His Style and Lyrical Ability Is Ill.

I Only Like Two of His Songs "Torcher" and "Drugbliminal Messages"

So I Am Far From His Nuts...He Has Tons That Aren't GOod, But Those Two Actually Surprise Me and Make Me Think Hes Dope.

Link For Final:

http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=12347

~R~

Ca'lam 03-25-05 10:48 PM

lmao.. i dont feel like beefing and defending him so w/e.. yea i agree with you R, the second one was a dissapointment.. but i like most of his songs.. there a few i dont liek tho.. a handful

Logic The Goonie 03-25-05 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Rated
Socrates You Hate On Everyone..But Your Horrible On A Mic.

DZK Is The Best On Any Rapsite I've Seen So Far. His Style and Lyrical Ability Is Ill.

I Only Like Two of His Songs "Torcher" and "Drugbliminal Messages"

So I Am Far From His Nuts...He Has Tons That Aren't GOod, But Those Two Actually Surprise Me and Make Me Think Hes Dope.

Link For Final:

http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=12347

~R~

Did I say he was a bad emcee?

NO

That song was fucking garbage like you would drop. He wasn't saying shit. Just rhyming as many words as possible. That's not good lyrical ability at all son. He is a good emcee. Horrible lyricist. But an overall faggot.

Now STFU unless you have another excuse why you can't battle me.

Restricted 03-25-05 10:51 PM

I LIke In Drugbiliminal Messages How He Kept Having His Mom Come In Outta No Where and Start Singing Cause Of The Cake He Gave Her.

That Song Is Just Hilarious To Me...Its Pretty Creative and Dope.

I Wanna Collab With Him, but That Muphucka Never On.

~R~

Restricted 03-25-05 10:54 PM

Of Why I Can't Battle You? LoL...Lets See Every Emcee You've Battled So Far, Beat You.

I Just Recorded My Verse For SSS, and I Told You After The Tourney and I Have Time To Concentrate On You...I Will Gladly Merk You. Gary Coleman Looking Faggot. Haha..

~R~

Logic The Goonie 03-25-05 10:54 PM

Quote:
I LIke In Drugbiliminal Messages How He Kept Having His Mom Come In Outta No Where and Start Singing Cause Of The Cake He Gave Her.

That Song Is Just Hilarious To Me...Its Pretty Creative and Dope.

I Wanna Collab With Him, but That Muphucka Never On.

~R~

BTW, great job going to RM and begging for a collab with him and getting clowned instead.

Very entertaining.

Logic The Goonie 03-25-05 10:56 PM

Quote:
Of Why I Can't Battle You? LoL...Lets See Every Emcee You've Battled So Far, Beat You.

I Just Recorded My Verse For SSS, and I Told You After The Tourney and I Have Time To Concentrate On You...I Will Gladly Merk You. Gary Coleman Looking Faggot. Haha..

~R~

Except for Headache, Marvelis and Creativitie right?

You said you have strept BTW, you're not very good at lying. :huh:

Restricted 03-25-05 10:56 PM

Did I Beg For A Collab..I Don't Think So.

It Stated...My Soundclick Link and I Said..Hit Me Up For Collab.

Then Chrit Came In Acting Hard...Which He Will Get Merked In First Round SSS By Me.

Don't Talk Out Your Ass Kid...

~R~

Restricted 03-25-05 10:59 PM

I Hate You..Seriously.

I Wish You Would Meet Me Somewhere. I Don't Think I've Ever Wanted To Beat Someones Ass That I've Meet Online but I Would Love To Knock You The Fuck Out Physically.

Your A Fake-Thug, Who Wishes He Could Rap but Is A Disgrace To It. Your Strung Out At Everyone On RV Because They All Acknowledge That You Aren't Hip-Hop.

Your A Geek, A Fag, A Loser....You'll Never Have Respect. You Battling Me Is Verbal Suicide. You Will Get Beat By Me, When I Have Time To Battle You.

Nuff Said.

~R~

Logic The Goonie 03-25-05 11:06 PM

Of course i'm a fake thug Mr. "I-wish-I-could-beat-you-up" :rolleyes:

Blah blah blah, all talking out the ass like you know me.

Now go pin a rhyming dictionary to a wall and grab some darts so you can write another track.