RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Assistance (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Anwser to all your sample problems (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=114393)

Auspicious25 02-15-04 12:40 AM

Anwser to all your sample problems

Yooo.. i recently got over 2100 mb of the best quality samples out there... Im lookin to sell them... its got vocals... shit load of instrumentals... everything... holla at me... its 4 discs... 40 $.... (i got them from the illest audio dude on the website) PM ME...u can reply.. i might check.. make sure u pm me or get at me on aim... DQuick25

(sry alca gotta make the paper)

Soul-Full 02-15-04 02:03 AM

Someone close this and ban this kid for being a complete DICK. Dude got like 4 sample cd's from me (no not all are "my samples") but a fucking GOOD amount, at least 2 full cd-r's are form ME sampling kicks hats etc etc....and this fuck face is now trying to RESELL those cd's....

what a fucking whore...u want those cd's hit ME up on aim.

QuotableFlows

do me a favor dog, dont ever im me for help about anything.

.pz.

Emerge 02-15-04 03:13 AM

wutta dick... Opey get this kid banned seriously...
people don't know how to appretiate help...

verbal conflict 02-15-04 03:26 AM

^^word..

Syntax Mastery 02-15-04 06:15 AM

i used to love eliminating fucks like this when i was admin...

ahaha... damn thats some gay ass shit...

Transmogrify 02-15-04 08:47 AM

It was $15 from Mr. X

I'd rather pay Alk for 'em

INsanity 02-15-04 01:17 PM

this kid is a fuck, no other way to say it. Mans dem is gonna spend their time to make a sample collection and ur gonna Re-sell it??? thats gay, that has to be against some "Producers Code" lol or osme shit like that. lol BAN HIM!!

Syntax Mastery 02-15-04 02:11 PM

its the biggest fuckin violation of the unwritten "producers code"...thats almost as bad as kids listin "sample sources" of other producers...

Soul-Full 02-15-04 04:13 PM

its like this...i think there is um...300mb of actuall ONLINE producers samples...like an OLD ass wysh kit...and the noviss drumkits that everyone andtheir momma has...the rest i DLED from sites / found / or sampled myself.

just wanted to get that out before he starts claiming i did the same.

one

Auspicious25 02-15-04 05:31 PM

yo i aint tryin to start this whole big thing over this... yes sorry alca... but i gotta make some cash... i mean is it really that deep.... i dont want no beef or nutin.. so can every1 just chilll....

Emerge 02-15-04 11:00 PM

shut the fuck up... you are seriously beyond gay
this is ten times worse than biting a verse...seriously
i hope you get banned

Auspicious25 02-15-04 11:55 PM

ok ban me for what... but i really dont care... w/e man like i said before im just tryin live...like its not that deep...yall dudes blow shit way outta proportion...

Soul-Full 02-16-04 12:02 AM

Your seriosully fucking stupid if u dont understand whats up.

one

Auspicious25 02-16-04 12:19 AM

yea...can some1 please inform me why its that big of a deal.. im not tryin to like offend ne 1... i understand its not cool to like be reselling the jawns but i dont think its really... u know what fuck it... nvm

Soul-Full 02-16-04 12:46 AM

Son, thats like 2 years of me sampling

Im not making another comment on the subject, if THAT dont sink in, then iono man.

.one.