RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Closed Threads (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=253)
-   -   What the Fuck? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238113)

CounTREE Jay 12-06-06 09:15 PM

What the Fuck?

yea ima create a new bullshit ass thread until someone gets pissed off and deletes it. Is this fucking crew dead or what man? WE ARE THE FUCKING IMMORTAL C.S. This not being active shit is for the fucking birds man. We gotta fucking standard to live up to here. Maybe I've been gone too long or sometin', but i thought we was the fucking squad of all squad, bosses of all bosses and shit like that, so on and so forth. Holla fuckin' black my peoples, let's get this shit on and poppin' again.

-CJ-

TonyTone 12-07-06 10:43 PM

still here.........better yet, i'm still raw

King Solo 12-09-06 10:10 PM

Hello. :)

Mentalz 12-13-06 01:19 PM

Hi. :thumbup:

Mentalz 12-31-06 02:36 PM

A ^ I was actually up in Maryland for Christmas with my girlfriend. Cobb Island? Yah that was the name of it I think. Where about's are you from there?

4fil 01-04-07 05:09 AM

wooow, been a while since i been up in here,, Shit! im off the roster.. FUk... owell
Crhyme Sindicate 4life. Rep

Peace

SUPERVILLAIN 01-07-07 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CounTREE Jay
yea ima create a new bullshit ass thread until someone gets pissed off and deletes it. Is this fucking crew dead or what man? WE ARE THE FUCKING IMMORTAL C.S. This not being active shit is for the fucking birds man. We gotta fucking standard to live up to here. Maybe I've been gone too long or sometin', but i thought we was the fucking squad of all squad, bosses of all bosses and shit like that, so on and so forth. Holla fuckin' black my peoples, let's get this shit on and poppin' again.

-CJ-

^^^currently, im at a loss for a full time computer right now comrad, but you know im willing to ride wit'cha. im trying to make my return to r.v. soon fam.

wheres my crhymie been???

s.v.

atti? 01-24-07 08:56 PM

this site really just isn't worth the activity anymore. we should just pack up the entire crew and migrate to another site.

Cola 01-25-07 12:33 AM

can u guys tell me another site...cuz this site sucks dick for battles...

King Solo 01-25-07 12:45 AM

www.letsbeef.com

www.ballerstatus.com

www.b-boys.com

www.rapmusic.com

bragginwrites

^ i didn't put the URL for that site because it doesn't let you

www.------------------

^ see :wtf:

^.. oh and yeah, notice I didn't put rapbattles in there :shoot:

atti? 01-25-07 09:41 AM

yet you added b-boys, which was discontinued, and bragginwriters which is just shy of my left testicle.

King Solo 01-25-07 10:00 AM

b-boys has been back up and running for almost 2 months now

and bragginwrites... well its still a fucking site

atti? 01-25-07 10:55 AM

really? I'll have to check out b-boys again then. did everyone else come back, or did they lose a lot of members after that break?

King Solo 01-25-07 11:11 AM

they lost some... but a lot of the decent people came back

John Hensley, Pharoahe Def, Richard Corey... those 3 are battling again, Fracture is battling on there again... Oneduh, Resin... they both came over there and battle

plus a lot of other decent heads... and what with bragginwrites league now shut down for the time being... a lot of the dope heads from that will most likely head on over to b-boys to.... it'll take a little while I think, but it'll get back to the status it had before