RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What happened to the "corner?" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244168)

Cola 09-30-07 10:04 AM

What happened to the "corner?"

title speaks for itself.... :huh:

Tha .Q 09-30-07 04:42 PM

if u mean the HBO mini series, it ran its course a few years ago...Since it was based on a true story, it's done...

If you mean something else...who knows

ThatsWhatSheSaid 09-30-07 04:47 PM

I posted a Kanye CD and stobe got shook about the RIAA :laugh:

Brother Anubis 09-30-07 04:54 PM

fuck the corner.. dumbest idea to date.alot of emcees works hard to make the music... for us to just what? Take it for free?

Whoevers brainless idea that was needs to be shot.

Ransum 09-30-07 05:01 PM

^^^ lmfao.... sound like someone a bit tight lol....

.Eternal. 09-30-07 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Anubis
fuck the corner.. dumbest idea to date.alot of emcees works hard to make the music... for us to just what? Take it for free?

shoot me den biiiiiiiitchhh :shoot:

ThatsWhatSheSaid 09-30-07 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Anubis

Check yo self muh fucka', I dont care :laugh:

Oh and yeah we cant have a Forum for free music but we can have a stickied topic at the top of the LL for it, RIGHT.

09-30-07 06:05 PM

I know man, people put their own voice over a beat that they probably didn't make, with a name, art and colors and possibly also lyrics that they didn't write, and try to sell it to us for over 12 bucks, and we just try to take it for free?

What kind of fucking monster does that?

That's worse than hackers making viruses. I'm sickened. And I might call the cops because I feel a sense of security loss.

Chris Stylez 09-30-07 06:29 PM

Dawg. I had alot of respect for you man. I thought you kept it Real 2v. I see you a little snitch tryna bring 5-0 in da picture. I see how you rep Murderville

09-30-07 06:43 PM

Shush. I'm smoking bud right now, but I recognize we need police. Otherwise people walk around stabbing eachother all day.

I just feel a loss of security you kno'm sayin' ? that's a good use for police.

but I won't mention the 2 ounces of bud in the sack. or the Butterfly knife in the back pocket.

Cola 09-30-07 10:18 PM

man....i miss the corner already...this fucking sucks

09-30-07 10:26 PM

Roflmfoamlfoa ^ @ that

Brother Anubis 09-30-07 10:45 PM

you 'miss' the corner? Do you also 'miss' having a life?

ThatsWhatSheSaid 10-01-07 06:12 AM

I'd say you miss being a faggot but I see your still at it

Cola 10-01-07 11:13 AM

Hey Sky, think you could get me that NAS discorgraphy still? Just PM it to me....we'll just make up a new name..."The alley"