RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   What's the wackest crew on RV? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=226629)

Tha Q. 04-16-06 07:59 PM

What's the wackest crew on RV?

Sign me up

:thumbup:

mind_immortal 04-16-06 08:05 PM

yeah thee q needs some bitches to whine to, to make his self-important ass feel useful...lmao... rofll...oh shit.. i cant stop laughing !!!!!! somebody help.. dial 911 before i laugh to death .. ..

47.29" of Zigs 04-16-06 08:09 PM

tha q is gangsta

he might bitch slap u if u dont stfu nigga

Tha Q. 04-16-06 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind_immortal
yeah thee q needs some bitches to whine to, to make his self-important ass feel useful...lmao... rofll...oh shit.. i cant stop laughing !!!!!! somebody help.. dial 911 before i laugh to death .. ..

Pick up your mic Woody...drop a track and talk shit to me there...Otherwise, you're irrelevant.

mind_immortal 04-16-06 08:13 PM

you dont know what the fuck you are talkin about.. q is my homie he just need a fuckin reality check holmes... and you dont know me ... so watch what you say or i will slice and dice you so shut the fuck up chump ... what ... back the fuck up ... ess ay take your bitch game back to east l.a. faggot ass muffucka... bitch

Tha Q. 04-16-06 08:16 PM

Quote:
you dont know what the fuck you are talkin about.. q is my homie he just need a fuckin reality check holmes... and you dont know me ... so watch what you say or i will slice and dice you so shut the fuck up chump ... what ... back the fuck up ... ess ay take your bitch game back to east l.a. faggot ass muffucka... bitch

I'm not your homie bro. You don't know what the fuck to say out your mouth. I ain't your bitch bro. I'm a college educated mothafucka. Save that bullshit for someone who isn't educated. But, why are you following me around a damn site? I know you have something else to do...

then again...maybe not

47.29" of Zigs 04-16-06 08:16 PM

essay im not from east la homo

lmao at said nigga gonna slice and dice me over the internet

pablo get your ass together before u try to start shit with me lol

mind_immortal 04-16-06 08:20 PM

q ... i know its your time of the months i will stop bustin your balls man so you dont have a fuckin fit..... you can hate on me all you want ... it just goes to show where the narrow mind is .. do you know what a joke is q... do you ... well i suggest you learn how to take one... ok ... pal... just so you know where i am coming from ... alright... what did i just get done saying in citcom... its a fuckin web forum ... you act like this is the only life you have.. and if it is... which it seems to be...well i feel sorry for you ...dude on the real.. check where your heads at.... seriously...

mind_immortal 04-16-06 08:21 PM

verbally bone head zig zag ..get off my dick you dont want none .... for real ...

Tha Q. 04-16-06 08:23 PM

Quote:
q ... i know its your time of the months i will stop bustin your balls man so you dont have a fuckin fit..... you can hate on me all you want ... it just goes to show where the narrow mind is .. do you know what a joke is q... do you ... well i suggest you learn how to take one... ok ... pal... just so you know where i am coming from ... alright... what did i just get down saying in citcom... its a fuckin web forum ... you act like this is the only life you have.. and if it is... which it seems to be...well i feel sorry for you ...dude on the real.. check where your heads at.... seriously...

I can take a joke. I just don't find YOU funny. And, talking to me on AIM is not a web forum. So, stop down playing your ignorance. Bust my balls? sure...ok...You're acting like a god damn schizo...with MPD...

Your problem is, you don't know what to say out your mouth, or when to say it. Do you bro...you play the role of asshole too well. Like I said, take anything else you have to say to me to AUDIO, where I will KINDLY hand you your ass.

I'm not cool with people who have to talk down to you to make themselves feel superior.

WOW..."happy easter"...

^^Real DAMAGING on my part. All your narrow minded ass had to say was, "aiight"...or "ok"...or "haa, coo, even though I don't celevbrate it."

U tryna lecture my ass when that's not called for...

Bro, I am not impressed by your so-called intellect...SAve that shit for someone esle.

Ebircs 04-16-06 08:26 PM

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

i'm going to play UO yo....this is gay.......im making a super awsome poision fencer man..it's totaly narly...LOLO....nah...but seriously...ima go play UO....

47.29" of Zigs 04-16-06 08:27 PM

Quote:
verbally bone head zig zag ..get off my dick you dont want none .... for real ...

none of what

that shits just talk of someone who down on the count there

stfu ur a waste of oxygen bro fareal

mind_immortal 04-16-06 08:27 PM

you know i am laughing at you right ... just so you know .. hand me my ass .. go ahead... i know where the fuck i am at in this game ... i havent been at it for five years ...like some of us ....i have been at it for what 2-3 months... so what ... if you wanna drop drama ... be my guest ... because i am a terrible host... calls point ends post ...

47.29" of Zigs 04-16-06 08:29 PM

LMAO nigga

thats the gayest post ever on RV. EVER. hahahahahhahahaha

Tha Q. 04-16-06 08:30 PM

^^exactly