RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   shadow god and wordperfect collabo YOU BEEN WARNED (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=37887)

WORD~PERFECT 04-08-03 10:42 AM

shadow god and wordperfect collabo YOU BEEN WARNED

SHADOW GOD
-My thoughts formulate from corpses of dead emcees...Givin me tha power to obliterate all into a million feces.
-Spit quick with a hollow tip tongue...Releasin bullets, Similar to saliva when I rhyme in rungs.
-You dumb comin against me and Word~Perfect, We're dangerous...All is scared of us, Like being tortured by Adolf Hitler's cult.
-Rhyme like we got nothin to lose, It's true...Verbally bash you with lyrical abuse, Gap ya gut with shells makin ya leak juice.
-I'm contagious, Attracted to like electricity...My velocity of speechin is anonymously crazy.
-Break bones by droppin napalmic grenades, I'm deadly...Word~Perfect on tha front line, Kickin ya crew's ass in tha alley.
-Spit with a vengeance with tha quickness that'll make a death have no witness...You need fitness qualities to contend with this.
-I'm tired of rappin against lyrical homos, Claim they rap dolo...They solo and have no friends or a girl to go home to.

WORD PERFECT
A mic fiend.... brains addicted to lyrics- wage war on fake rappers... if i here it-murder they wack ghostwritters they careers dependent on spirits-
so your sounds past dead-trying to get ahead... but “YOU SUCK” so end up 9 to 5en giving blow jobs instead-
talking alot SHIT... to many people “GAS” your head- im fed- so the next line i here aboute your WATCH in will be dinner TIME.... you getting force fead-
im top tens most ratedable- but what you expect my rhymes mines everyone else is either recycled or bio degrable-
SHADOW GOD been laced you like coke in the joint- im the UNCUT sequel cause im DOPE, PERIOD ...get the point?
it’s me- W-P-F –
the ILLEST 3 letter abreviation since H.I.V- write hot lines till nothing left-
fuck the poparazi- im like a nazi doing a drive bye- on the media- for dick riding these catz who couldnt flow- if they ate out a hoe- with clamedia-
face to face back to back me and SHADOW murder any angle- in a short verse cause the illest disease can be identified by only a sample-
Transform to KIRT ANGLE-and tackle-your ankles-leaven you body lookingg like bomb shrapnel-in A metaphor me and SHADOW do to your brain –the same thing a 12 gauge did for KIRT COBAIN- -

Shadow God 04-08-03 12:00 PM

Uppin for feedback.

KnightShade 04-08-03 12:09 PM

if you intended this for me shadow dog, its ok, but im not moving for a bug, nice drop though keep elevating.

Atetrack define' 04-08-03 12:19 PM

nice spit from the both a yall cats,likes word perfects lines bout hte blow jobs made me laugh...words ive sent yo a message check it out get back to me,tight spit yall...one

WORD~PERFECT 04-08-03 12:30 PM

uppin

WORD~PERFECT 04-08-03 02:53 PM

thanks for replying to my collab request shadow

WORD~PERFECT 04-09-03 08:54 AM

UPPIN

WORD~PERFECT 04-09-03 02:12 PM

OH WELL

Shadow God 04-10-03 11:06 PM

It wasn't for you KnightShade..
I'm done with that shiz with beef.
Well for you that is.
Holla at ya in Valhalla, nig.
One Hundred..

self 04-11-03 10:12 AM

Get a new fucking name. Unoriginal Prick.

*~BaKardii~* 04-11-03 10:22 AM

:)

ill piece from both of ya'll that was rather nice.....my favorite line was........
"the ILLEST 3 letter abreviation since H.I.V- write hot lines till nothing left-
fuck the poparazi- im like a nazi doing a drive bye- on the media- for dick riding these catz who couldnt flow- if they ate out a hoe- with clamedia-

and from Shadow God it was....
"Rhyme like we got nothin to lose, It's true...Verbally bash you with lyrical abuse, Gap ya gut with shells makin ya leak juice".

"

WORD~PERFECT 04-11-03 10:25 AM

BAKARFDI WHERE YOU FROM WHAT ARE YOU ETHNICALLY

*~BaKardii~* 04-11-03 10:45 AM

I'm Black/Native American.....yeah I'mmma mut just a tad :)
why?

WORD~PERFECT 04-11-03 10:53 AM

LOL NOTHING JUST THAT I WONDERED PM ME REAL QUICK TELL EM WHERE YO FROM

TriX 05-10-03 07:33 PM

CRAZYNESS describes this