RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   JTR vs the kid n8 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250026)

JTR 04-09-09 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the kid n8
put ur money were your fucking mouth is i heard your fucking myspace song and u pretty much suck big dick..

wanna go audio? lmfao

you wont k- o me

omg your in some leagues watch out.. i dont recall one good punchline in your whole verse.. Fast and furious one was pretty gay just suck a dick Jack the fagger

I'll KO you in audio too ;)

That song was recorded in one take, no mixing, no producing haha. I didnt even try. I would rip you if I got my boy to produce my shit and even that was better then anything you ever dropped

"So you can be quick, hop the candle stick and burn ya back
And fuck Jill on a hill but you still ain't Jack!" - Eminem Infinite

I see where you bite your lines from you fucking wack bitch why ya record so shitty? why ya losing to me? LOL

JTR 04-09-09 01:22 AM

ooohh haha nvm i just expected you to have a shitty record cuz you SUCK but I guess you just battle wack herbs as bad as you and win lmao

well youre gonna be 3-1 in text after this batte and then 0-1 in audio after this battle is done fucking loser

the kid n8 04-09-09 07:21 AM

bit my lines from eminem i didnt even kno he said that lmfao.. you cant even say that was bitten get real tahts not a hard conceptt to make up u fucking fool im out of this site its dead and full of people with big heads.. u usck ill come through with some audio to fuck your shit up soon

DiePod 04-09-09 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the kid n8
bit my lines from eminem i didnt even kno he said that lmfao.. you cant even say that was bitten get real tahts not a hard conceptt to make up u fucking fool im out of this site its dead and full of people with big heads.. u usck ill come through with some audio to fuck your shit up soon

dude no ones got a big head. he beat you.

now i get it....your upset. whatever...be a big boy an elevate.
stop crying like a bitch and set up our battle.....

Cola 04-09-09 11:58 AM

well, the Kid Nate was a biter before this

lol

go peep the 1-2 league, he bite all the time

the kid n8 04-09-09 12:04 PM

that is not me so i don't know who the fuck your talking about COCK dealer

Cola 04-09-09 12:15 PM

so there's been two differnet 'The Kid Nate's?'

shut the fuck up you faggot

Da Problem Child 04-09-09 03:18 PM

Voted For: JTR

Great battle.......overall, but the bar that stood out in this battle the most on both sides....

"No votes by Coke Dealer". Butthurt that he don't respect geeks?
Why is The Kid N8 jocking coke harder then commercials from Pepsi?

that bar won over my vote

V/JTR

Brydon 04-09-09 07:46 PM

Not a bad battle here guys.....
Jtr brought good bars with solid punches.What i liked the most was all of jtr's drop felt fresh and easy to read.
No hate nate, you drop wasnt that bad at all, but i think a couple of your punches were alittle played.
Good work....

Vote:JTR

JTR 04-09-09 08:17 PM

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha

villagepimp 04-10-09 12:52 AM

This was closer then I thought most people had it, but I have JTR coming out with the win, his shit was just more personal where The Kid N8 was more generic and some of his lines were played v/JTR

the kid n8 04-10-09 11:00 AM

lol this is funny, politics over here on rapverse.

DiePod 04-10-09 11:22 AM

what politics......I am the most hated person on this site......I agree with all the people that hate me......why are you so blind?

Fly-E 04-12-09 12:32 AM

This was feedback posted for the kid n8

no hate votes"-You used that against me too lol so maybe expand you vocab JTR. See i said no hate so its basically the same thing so you try to turn a positive remark into a negative don't work when i no what its about. No hate or nothin i aint votin because you both did good wit dis really. They weren't good but on da same level. N8 i liked your similies and shit but it was simple but in a way thats good for originality. And JTR i liked your personals i like how you do your research and shit. so i say 6 to 6

ThatsWhatSheSaid 04-12-09 07:01 AM

The kid n8, your first bar was pretty funny but the rest of your verse was downhill from there from a 'battle perspective', your last line was relevant to the times but not this battle.

JTRs first two lines were just as humorous but went downhill from there as well, but comparing the quality of the verses overall and punch for punch JTR gets the vote, the kid n8 only threw one decent punch, JTR threw 2 that connected relatively well with n8

Vote -JTR