RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   the massacre sold ova a million copies already.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=180962)

MaRVJay 03-08-05 11:41 PM

the massacre sold ova a million copies already..

yup its true....dj kay slay asked how many records u think u sale da first week he said more than jada and triple whut fat joe would sell..and he did it in less than a week 50's da man lol u could hate da nigga but he sells records

K.ontroverz.Y 03-08-05 11:43 PM

i dont hate him..hes koo..but when i peeped the hate it or love it video..him and game make an Ill team..i dont know why they'd beef...shits fucked...but oh well..

For$akeN 03-08-05 11:43 PM

Yeah, saw this coming.

Dabatos 03-08-05 11:59 PM

i guess its cuz the only ppl that really don't like his lyrics are the people that can rap..because alot of the people that like his lyrics are people that don't know how to rap.. or rhyme..

MaRVJay 03-09-05 12:49 AM

^^^dat was madd dumb fam....obviously his music is hott...just say u dont like 50 as a person..cuzz as a rapper he's makin u look stupid

MaRVJay 03-09-05 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz
i dont hate him..hes koo..but when i peeped the hate it or love it video..him and game make an Ill team..i dont know why they'd beef...shits fucked...but oh well..

word ..hopefully they could end dat beefin shit...em and dre shouldn't let dat happen but they probly scared of 50

Dabatos 03-09-05 12:54 AM

???????????seriously.. his verses are very simple.. he just has a beat.. the only one that i've liked is envy me

MaRVJay 03-09-05 12:58 AM

well datz u...50 neva been creative like dat he's a good song writer

Dabatos 03-09-05 01:00 AM

Yea i agree... he ain't that creative..but the osongs still sound pretty good...

DoContinue 03-09-05 01:01 AM

i heard the massacre wasnt good.

Yung_Dragon 03-09-05 01:01 AM

I don't really like 50(Hate is a strong word, don't use it:nono: ), but I can listen to him if it has to come down to that. Good for him if he sold a million copies, but it doesn't effect me in anyway...well except that more kids start singing that annoying Candyshop song....

JRoy 03-09-05 01:19 AM

yeah..at my school kids say candy shop is a deep song...pisses me off......but oo well cant hate....he's selling records.....

~Luciano~ 03-09-05 01:52 AM

he keeps his name on the tip of your tounge.......Filthy Fuckin Rich

MC IgGY 03-09-05 01:56 AM

haha lol but damn dats a lot of albums sold

∆ P E X X 03-09-05 02:21 AM

50 creates beef every time one of his album's about to drop. Check it - first he goes at a handful of mainstream artists, then boots Game. coincidence? No. It increases sales. Game's sales increased when he did tracks with G-Unit so both of em come out ahead. Him and Game arranged this shit months ago.

"don't believe the hype...hhuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhh" - P.E.