RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   have u noticed that since... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=163186)

..Cenario.. 12-01-04 12:50 AM

have u noticed that since...

Have u noticed that since troop and lady fiya disbanded from a.i. that a.i. basically sucks ass now, i mean titobronsky is in a.i. now, diabolic is in their now, all the lil kids who had a dream of being in a.i. are in their now which is pretty bad cause now a.i. is a bottom feeder and the only crew that i know of that has a hype man (empire). Just a little info for u peeps, their hype man has ducked me four times and says that i suck but he won't battle me, but anywas i think that a.i. has fallen off, what do u think, by the way i wanted into a.i. but then i realized they had fell off so i went to another crew, watch some a.i. peeps say i was rejected, lmao

Know-Gimix 12-01-04 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Cenario..
Have u noticed that since troop and lady fiya disbanded from a.i. that a.i. basically sucks ass now, i mean titobronsky is in a.i. now, diabolic is in their now, all the lil kids who had a dream of being in a.i. are in their now which is pretty bad cause now a.i. is a bottom feeder and the only crew that i know of that has a hype man (empire). Just a little info for u peeps, their hype man has ducked me four times and says that i suck but he won't battle me, but anywas i think that a.i. has fallen off, what do u think, by the way i wanted into a.i. but then i realized they had fell off so i went to another crew, watch some a.i. peeps say i was rejected, lmao

ROFL @ the kid who just got rejected from A.I now dissing A.I... make up your mind homo.

YuNG TiLT 12-01-04 12:54 AM

lmao... :laugh:
truth hurts

50Cal. 12-01-04 12:55 AM

lololollmfao this is funny you got rejected troop and fiya lmfao we got best audio best topical heads and best text you asshole you best read our roosta dick riding faggot

Phantom 12-01-04 12:55 AM

Word.
Plus A.I got un-dope when I left/got kicked for inactivity.

*hides8

50Cal. 12-01-04 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Woody
lmao... :laugh:
truth hurts

you are in the wackest crew rv has ever seen b.a.m wouldve owned your wack ass crew :nono:

Know-Gimix 12-01-04 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
Word.
Plus A.I got un-dope when I left/got kicked for inactivity.

*hides8

lol... that was funny.

..Cenario.. 12-01-04 01:00 AM

i knew one of u dumb fucks would say that, lmao, nice fake personal seven terd, ur just now saying i'm rejected, hmm...he would have said that earlier for one, two i joined a crew before u even told people to vote me in and out so i find that hard to believe that, i love how little kids will lie to act big, now how did i know he would say i was rejected, huh...because to keep a.i. from looking bad seven terd decided to say i was rejected, when i had an aim convo with him earlier and he didn't mention it, he even responded to me in other threads and didn't mention it, kinda fishy, and ur gay, i mean ur the one with a close up pic of a guy as his avatar

FlowIntelligent. 12-01-04 01:00 AM

i say all A.I heads who posted in here join M.A.B we got a little dope just picked up valor and are in the process of trying to get vango :thumbup:

Key... 12-01-04 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
ROFL @ the kid who just got rejected from A.I now dissing A.I... make up your mind homo.

^^*ahem* No need to diss A.I son...cuz each member can merk u.

Know-Gimix 12-01-04 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Woody
..:In my h00d, my niggaz iz alwayz in tha mood to put ~*BITCHES*~ to sleep, either 7 inchez in ya bitch, or u in a hole 6 feet deep...InGlEw00d 62 MaFiA GaNg...DoNt TeSt Me BoY cKuAzE i AiNt SaId ShIt:..

I dont even have to own you, your profile does all the work for me... kinda like scrubbin bubbles.

Phantom 12-01-04 01:01 AM

Man.

I don't like you.

Shut up.

Know-Gimix 12-01-04 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlOw InTeLLiGeNt
i say all A.I heads who posted in here join M.A.B we got a little dope just picked up valor and are in the process of trying to get vango :thumbup:

no I already told Prem to bring you fuckers to A.I... what happens when all of A.I is in M.A.B forum and all of M.A.B is in A.I forum... then were stuck back at square 1

Phantom 12-01-04 01:02 AM

@ Mr.Icantspellscenarioforshit

Know-Gimix 12-01-04 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
Man.

I don't like you.

Shut up.

:huh: :wtf: :eek: :mad: