RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The N Word.. yes the N Word.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210577)

Dabatos 10-04-05 01:31 AM

The N Word.. yes the N Word..

How would u feel if someone thats not black says it.. well i aint it but i got mad wen my friend says it so much ahh its annoying cuz she tries to act like she's gangster all the time n says that too many times.. n wen she called me that.. i asked her..

"You know u shouldnt say that.. so plz tell me why u even say taht?"

Than she says..

"Cuz Everyone else says it! Duh"

than i say..

"Cuz everyone else says it wtf?? So tell me would u say that infront of hella black ppl?"

Than she said..

".........................."

So just wonderin.. how would u feel if osmeone sed that...oh n if ur wonderin i got mad that she sed it n she's filipino is cuz its jst annoying seeing her try so hard to act gangster..

N this aint being racist.. :cool:

La Cosa Nostra 10-04-05 01:41 AM

I could care less...

People that arnt black who say that only say it cause their insecure about their image and feel they need to employ black vocab in an attempt to fit in with pop culture.

Personally.. I'm a fucking individual.........I make my own damn slang...

Fuck the hype.............

Oh.. And race threads are so played its not even funny anymore..
So on that note..........stfu shut the fuck up

Adam 10-04-05 02:05 AM

You're not white, or black Dabatos.

I'm purple, if people call me the fuckin' Plum word, I get pissed.

It's a fuckin' word, white people invented, black people played it out. I could careless. I'll just say nooja instead. Sounds doper too..

S'up my noojas?

Dabatos 10-04-05 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Rebel

It's a fuckin' word, white people invented, black people played it out. I could careless. I'll just say nooja instead. Sounds doper too..

S'up my noojas?

lol noojas???????????????????

Dabatos 10-04-05 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
I could care less...

People that arnt black who say that only say it cause their insecure about their image and feel they need to employ black vocab in an attempt to fit in with pop culture.

Personally.. I'm a fucking individual.........I make my own damn slang...

Fuck the hype.............

Oh.. And race threads are so played its not even funny anymore..
So on that note..........stfu shut the fuck up

i wasnt tryin to be funny

Blay'all 10-04-05 02:12 AM

Quote:

S'up my noojas?

black people played out?

fuck that, u ever heard of pre-1900 history?

Status 10-04-05 02:13 AM

yo i could careless if i said nigga infront of a black person if they get mad i dont care

i am born and raised in the "ghetto" my nieghbors are black, my block is mostly black and the rest are mexican like myself, so its just natural for me to say nigga, i play basketball and no mexican people really play basketball its mostly my niggas, so i just got use to the vocab they use since i mostly hang out with black poeple

im not one of those wanna be black people...hell no i dont wear a du rag, lol i dont wear extra baggy pants and say im a blood... or anything like that but i talk "black"

so wordness im poor and ghetto and use the word nigga and feel its OK

*****i would never say nigger unless i was just playing around with one of my niggas

Adam 10-04-05 02:14 AM

It's called a joke. Blame G-Unit.

La Cosa Nostra 10-04-05 02:15 AM

Nigga..

Blay'all 10-04-05 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
yo i could careless if i said nigga infront of a black person if they get mad i dont care

i am born and raised in the "ghetto" my nieghbors are black, my block is mostly black and the rest are mexican like myself, so its just natural for me to say nigga, i play basketball and no mexican people really play basketball its mostly my niggas, so i just got use to the vocab they use since i mostly hang out with black poeple

im not one of those wanna be black people...hell no i dont wear a du rag, lol i dont wear extra baggy pants and say im a blood... or anything like that but i talk "black"

so wordness im poor and ghetto and use the word nigga and feel its OK

*****i would never say nigger unless i was just playing around with one of my niggas

See, now u just made it a point to say it as much as you could in that paragraph....

Phenom-in-all 10-04-05 02:16 AM

nigga what? nigga who?

Blay'all 10-04-05 02:16 AM

Quote:
It's called a joke. Blame G-Unit.

yeah, most people play the "its a joke" line when they get proven to be stupid.

Blay'all 10-04-05 02:21 AM

** in response to his post containing the N word ending in -er that he obviously has deleted....

God I cant stand that word Nos..... talk about people "acting black," why dont you fucking stop acting like you know what the fuck is going on in America?

have you ever even talked to a black person before?

Status 10-04-05 02:28 AM

yo nigga nigga wtf is this nigga thread gotten to become

damn i bet no real niggas will even post in this thread....i bet you niggas dont even know why an actual nigga wont post int his thread

La Cosa Nostra 10-04-05 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everkleer
** in response to his post containing the N word ending in -er that he obviously has deleted....

God I cant stand that word Nos..... talk about people "acting black," why dont you fucking stop acting like you know what the fuck is going on in America?

have you ever even talked to a black person before?

Plenty..
And whats your point.. I made a joke about how everyones spelling the word wrong....

Then I did delete it cause I knew twits like you would take it negitivly and get all uppity and righteous on me like you just did.. Duh..