RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Here's a shocker for you kiddies... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250817)

Tha Q. 06-24-09 11:36 PM

Here's a shocker for you kiddies...

Just because someone smiles in your face and pretends to be friendly doesn't mean they have your best interest at heart...

trust your intuition

Cola 06-24-09 11:37 PM

ooooo, great advice!!

fucking pussy

.Eternal. 06-25-09 01:05 AM

wtf is this shit?

WhoAmI 06-25-09 05:24 AM

for real Q has a point...there are a lot of snakes out there but some people are just too dumb to realise some people's true intentions

Tha Q. 06-25-09 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
for real Q has a point...there are a lot of snakes out there but some people are just too dumb to realise some people's true intentions

^^Exactly...

I find it amazing how naive most people are...

You ever wonder why the world could spawn Hitlers, Alexander the Greats, Napoleons...etc?

It's because most people are blind and lazy.

M&rk 06-25-09 08:38 AM

i guess so if you are 'just now' realizing this. everyone is a dweeb, and if one of those dweebs smiled in my face and tried to be my friend i'd have to laugh real hard at them

SUPERVILLAIN 06-25-09 09:54 AM

*laughs hard at everyone.* :evilgrin:

s.v.

06-25-09 10:56 AM

dont look away from q's smile

you'll see his ginormous pecker aiming for your crotch.

Jay Rose 06-25-09 11:49 AM

ha, you know what that mindset reminds me of?
it reminds me of people who are so self centered that they think everything is about them, so they think that anything anyone else does is because of them. and fail to recognize that external factors in that other persons life could cause them to act certain ways. it seems to me people who view everyone in that way are a lil nieave themselves in thinking everythings about them.....oh carly simon, you had it right years ago.

WhoAmI 06-25-09 01:54 PM

i can't speak for Q but personally i was just referring to some people, and not everyone in general. there are a lot of genuine people and others who would be on board but have their own shit to deal with. i was referring to the outright snakes though.

Tha Q. 06-25-09 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
i can't speak for Q but personally i was just referring to some people, and not everyone in general. there are a lot of genuine people and others who would be on board but have their own shit to deal with. i was referring to the outright snakes though.

Here's the thing...I study war strategy and texts on battle and war...

I'm reading my latest book, "On War"...by Carl Von Clauswitz...

He was a contemporary of Napoleon...

In one section of the book, he talks about how war is a game of probability, because you can't always know the will or intent of your opponent...

But, he said one thing that rings very true...

"How a person is TODAY gives clue as to how they'll be tomorrow"...so, in effect, there's not a complete blockage of intent...

So, look at actions...not words...

I, for one, don't waste time on people I don't like. Simple as that. So, if someone is outright and honest about not liking your ass, take it as a blessing.

06-25-09 05:04 PM

sometimes relationships just don't last bro, does ur war boox say anything on that

Compose 07-02-09 08:39 AM

Captain Obvious Q has come to save the day.

Tune in next week to see another topic explaining how karma works as if nobody on earth knows except him.

Mad Dog 07-07-09 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Just because someone smiles in your face and pretends to be friendly doesn't mean they have your best interest at heart...

trust your intuition

DAGNAMMIT!!!!! :cussing: