RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Trip's Finally BACK!!!Witta New Track..CHEA!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=179558)

Triple_N 02-28-05 10:59 PM

Trip's Finally BACK!!!Witta New Track..CHEA!!!

Song Title: Somebody Tell Me
All vocals done by: Triple_N

I tried my hand at singing on this...yes to all that ask who sang..it was triple all the way...anyways I hope y'all like it

Here da Link:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/triplenmusic.htm

Wickedclown 02-28-05 11:05 PM

man that shit is DOPE like woah! goddamn... i didnt think that could be u singing but it is dopeness... lyrics are hot too and i like the whole topic of it... definatly hot shit dawg

20 GraND 02-28-05 11:09 PM

jea i liked dis shit
good EQIng and shit wif the chorus, sounds good
also dope flow and voice overall
good quality and beat
im feeln dis 9/10

Parallel 02-28-05 11:10 PM

OMG triple your my number 1 idol mayn, thats dopiness i like the singing its outa no where pretty good shit man the beat was dope your verses were even tight ass well, but you really surprised me with the singing yo, that just came outta no where and its actaully good, this prob one of my favorite ones from you, i couldnt sing that good my lungs gone yo, i dont even smoke they just i cant sing period i dont understand your so damn talented, DAMN

this dope a track peace keep doin that ish

[.:D:.] 02-28-05 11:14 PM

aight man its playin.....

lol singin...blah...it was a nice swing tho...

first verse...its real..i can relate..flow was ok seemed like it fell off at one part...lyrics was touchin..

chorus...was straight sounds betta then openin singin..

second verse...lyrics is still hot man...flow is betta then first verse...emotion is good in both verses by the way..

bridge is good place for it to go..third verse...still hot lyrics never fell off...

overall i like this track ckuz it bought the reality to people that dont go threw what we go threw...woulda been betta wit a female singin the chorus tho..

Mad Dog 02-28-05 11:17 PM

Listening as i drop feedback...singing startin to be a common thing now...nice flow...beats good...quality is decent (and i'm on lo-fi)...this is a dope track overall i like this beat is good wording is decent hook perhaps you shoulda got someone else to sing but a good attempt anyways.

RTF plz http://community.rapverse.com/showt...853#post1992853

Germ 02-28-05 11:19 PM

thats a fresh beat man, like how you blend the singing in with your rappin too, solid man, good lyrics, i was feeling it, keep it up

Keyz 02-28-05 11:28 PM

This is probably one of the nicest songs i've heard on RV since I been here, I gotta give this a 9/10. Even the Harmony in the chorus flowed through nice and smooth with the diffrent vocal pitches. Cant wait till you drop more stuff. I agree if you re-do this add a female to sing or sing along with you on the chorus. Stay up man 1

Uppin This

Speats 02-28-05 11:31 PM

lol dont become like usher,since he knew he could sing he didnt stop,but everybody said it for me,dope track man,good track,good beat,chorus is dope as fuck,something to download and to pût on a cd

Determined 02-28-05 11:46 PM

this is the first A that I have heard on here. The lyrics are simple but they hit the nail like a hammer fo sure, the singin was on key on the hook, so that made it even better. yeh the 2nd verse was a step up, and real tight, it was real life sh*t. "only heard book, when used in the past tense" that is a dope line. I give it an A. you need to hit me up about my mixtape, rhymerelated77@yahoo.com, I will be making all the beats. Get at me and check out my shit if you get a chance

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=179543

∆ P E X X 02-28-05 11:57 PM

Typing as I listen:

Vocals on intro hook are mediocre. Nothing fantastic, but nothing wack. Singing after first verse coulda used a nother layer or two on doubles. Sounds liek you missed some notes or had trouble finding tones in it. Second verse is nice - your voice at times still reminds me of XZibit's. Chorus between second and third seemed more polished for some reason. Third verse lyrically was my fav- but deliv seemed monotone through out the whole song for some reason. Had the emotion, but not the inflection which is what brought this track down for me. Chorus after the third was the best by far. Shoulda coupied that one throught out IMO. The beat for the song is okay, but I think the song is too down temp with this particular beat. You have a course voice and need a more somber yet abrasive beat for a track liek this - DMX is a perfect example as far as melding these two facets together goes. I think a diff beat and pasting that third chorus in place of the others would have made this a real heavy hitter to me.

Other facets I didn't mention liek frlow and rhymescheme were at least solid enough where I didn't feel they needed any adressing.

Dabatos 03-01-05 12:01 AM

Hahah, very nice beat, i never thought that a person can make a beat like this stand out like u made it stand out.. i really liked the lyrics, good multi's, and i also loved the chorus.. damn man, im surprised u haven't made it yet.. wen u do.. u betta rep RV lol.. 9.9/10..

..Decree.. 03-01-05 12:23 AM

this was dope by far one of tha best tracks ive heard from you...singin was pretty good betta then i could do lmao....flow was pretty good emotion was good lyrics were dope i was really feelin it listened 3 times an goin an i usally dont do that wit rv peoples so yea most def....9/10...=1=

EyeDEA 03-01-05 01:07 AM

yo the beat is dope,

ok your singing isnt wack but not wonderful,, shit is decent tho
good thing your good at mixing and shit.....
chorus was dope lyrically, vocals where decent

1st verse...
lyrics was dope, your style was dope, some shit was unclear(becuase i listened on LO fi) also your voice is reall deep so you got to annunciate reall good, but this shit was dope

2nd verse..
lyrically this shit was good, this is the same shit i went thrue as a kid and shit, so i defnently feeling you on that shit, rhythm was dope on this verse.......but lo fi fucked everything up...lol...
but the messsage in this song was so dope......

3rd...
the shit in this verse was dope.......this song keeps getten doper the more i listen.......
man this is the best song on RV,.....but yo this shit is truthful yo...
word is bond

Dopest track on RV ....word is bond...

the singing on the end was dope....lol
kinda reminded me of linkon park..lol
dope track yo

50Cal. 03-01-05 01:24 AM

Ok Lyrics Is Dope As Fuck So Aint Beat Hook Is Not But Not Wit You Singing It Have Someone Else Do That Sun I Like Tha Topical Of It Was Nice Overall Your Singing No No No Lol Dope Just Have Someone Else Sing The Hook Ill Get You Someone Ill Call You Tommorow Sun And Have Someone Holla At You To Sign That ;)