RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Some Ignorant Shit (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184850)

M-Eazy 04-03-05 06:27 PM

Some Ignorant Shit

-Is it because you think you post won't get read, that's why you make a new thread? Why do people make duplicating threads? As I scroll down; on the first page still, I seen about 4 "Pope Died" Threads. There were about 4 Terry Schiavo Threads", There's about 6 Tupac threads, and theres probably going to be about 5 NCAA Championship threads tomorrow. It is very ignorant to make duplicate threads.-

*Just letting ya'll know that we don't think it's "Cool"*

illest freestyler 04-03-05 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J DOT
-Is it because you think you post won't get read, that's why you make a new thread? Why do people make duplicating threads? As I scroll down; on the first page still, I seen about 4 "Pope Died" Threads. There were about 4 Terry Schiavo Threads", There's about 6 Tupac threads, and theres probably going to be about 5 NCAA Championship threads tomorrow. It is very ignorant to make duplicate threads.-

*Just letting ya'll know that we don't think it's "Cool"*

word...too many useless threads open....ppl gots to post there opinion into a thread that has the same topic

M-Eazy 04-03-05 06:48 PM

^Yea, and half of these people know the same thread is open, they just feel like making another one for whatever reason. It don't really matter to me, it's just stupid and useless. Everyone is reading the same thing.

illest freestyler 04-03-05 06:49 PM

^^^^ word, shouldnt they be banned or somethin?

M-Eazy 04-03-05 06:52 PM

Give them a warning or something. Like, when he said something about stupid threads and shit, those should be considered stupid threads. And if they keep doing it, ban em from LL for a week or something. What are you posed to do on RV when you don't feel like battling and you dont have LL? lol

Prez.Sence 04-04-05 12:58 AM

Yo Nos or Mad Dog, can you like combine all the threads bout the same topic into 1? that would be a lot easier, and take up less room in this lounge.

La Cosa Nostra 04-04-05 01:09 AM

Word..
Some people are fucking gay.. They see someone else getting recognition from making a thread and so they copy cat it to try and get the same effect..

I wish I had a ban function so I could remove all the un-origional wankers from this forum..

And nah I aint gonna merge any threads cause it can get confusing..

High-Dro 04-04-05 01:13 AM

i agree...but i dont think J-Dot knows the definition of "ignorant"

M-Eazy 04-04-05 10:45 AM

^It is ignorant to do that. I know the definition of ignorant, don't get smart.

MadProphet 04-04-05 04:46 PM

this forum needs like 5-8 mods to close ignorant threads or duplicate threads as soon as they start

illest freestyler 04-04-05 09:00 PM

this aint an ignorant thread...all them 1000000 tu pac threads are ignorant threads

M-Eazy 04-05-05 10:30 AM

^Exactly what I'm saying. Just listen to his music if you want to reminisce.