RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   RapBattles Best? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=115374)

Baron Mynd 02-24-04 08:37 AM

RapBattles Best?

Id say i am. Fuck you.

Taktik 02-24-04 08:55 AM

u were never one not to be cocky huh ... lol

but the thing is u probably r

Baron Mynd 02-24-04 08:59 AM

Haha ..

The cockyness is just cause i refuse to be another of those kids that say "Yeah, im about average" - a lot of kids do that, to me - it makes them sound depressed. Im totally not like that; i honestly believe im one of the best on RapBattles now.

junio sixnine 02-24-04 04:03 PM

I honestly believe I am one of the best at topicals. Too bad noone has ever seen me drop a real piece.

Baron Mynd 02-24-04 04:14 PM

Then why dont you? And i honestly think i AM Rb's best topically ..

TOoN 02-27-04 01:29 AM

besides me..........can't think of anyone else..................

TOoN 02-27-04 01:30 AM

^^^^^^^Cocky

Restricted 02-27-04 10:02 AM

The Best On RB Would Have To Be....

Me ... Until Someone ON Hurr Defeats Me...I Am The BEst..

~R~

Axiom 02-27-04 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Mynd
Haha ..

The cockyness is just cause i refuse to be another of those kids that say "Yeah, im about average" - a lot of kids do that, to me - it makes them sound depressed. Im totally not like that; i honestly believe im one of the best on RapBattles now.

No. It's called being humble.

Roots 02-27-04 10:54 AM

Restriiced = fucking n00b.. you dont know the normal RB you would be merked and casted down in FL were all the herbs live.

Restricted 02-27-04 11:00 AM

I used to be in Warlordz, back in the day. I remember when we used to run the old RB...don't talk to me about NoOb..Fuck You Bitch..

Who Have You Defeated That's Worth Mentioning?

Baron Mynd 02-27-04 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Re$TricTed
I used to be in Warlordz, back in the day. I remember when we used to run the old RB...don't talk to me about NoOb..Fuck You Bitch..

Who Have You Defeated That's Worth Mentioning?

Warlordz have NEVER ran RB .. lol .. ever. Everyone used to laugh at them because they were a fucking newbie crew. Ive been in Writers Block .. Word Perfect .. the original Origin Ill .. no one is fucking with me, especially no amped up fuck from the warlordz. You guys STILL have pics in your sig?!

Hahahahahaa .. leave the thread quietly, newbie.

TOoN 02-27-04 12:02 PM

I used to be with the old RB, but I left, and my name stopped workin.......they said that me and QB snyper was the best noobs......I was like 10-0 before I left.....but I guess I'm startin over now........I remember Warlordz too they wanted me to join.....but I saw no point.......

-one

junio sixnine 02-27-04 06:01 PM

You know why I dont believe you noobs claiming to have been great at the old RB? Because you signed up to the new RB. Old heads would never do that.

God damnit, I hate it when noobs come in here acting like they own everything.

EDIT: POST 420 W00T W00T.

Baron Mynd 02-27-04 09:00 PM

Im one of RB's oldest members - and i came here.

Your point's irrelevant.